Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Followup:

nsecx9r4cqxty1sgcih1.gif

Boba Fett is expected to play just a small role in season two of the series, after the character was teased in the season one episode "The Gunslinger," when a mysterious figure sporting the bounty hunter's trademark spurs approached the apparently lifeless body of Fennec Shand (Ming-Na Wen).

In Attack of the Clones, one of the storylines revolved around the discovery of a secret army of clones. The clones were copies of Jango, and it was further revealed that fan favorite Boba Fett was actually a cloned Jango, being raised as his own son. Daniel Logan played a young version of Boba Fett in that film. While sources say Morrison is playing Boba Fett, it's always possible that something sneaky involving cloning is going on.

The Mandalorian season two is slated to bow in October on Disney+. It will feature other series newcomer including actor Michael Biehn and directors such as Alita: Battle Angel's Robert Rodriguez and Ant-Man's Peyton Reed.

Alright I just finished new season of Clone Wars and I love the Maul arc throughout the whole series but I’m just gonna say this...

Darth Maul was way more of a badass as a mute in Ep 1.

Like these guys:

Attachments

• 1588977289643.jpeg
    1588977289643.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 313
Yeah, this is one time people have to remember to think big picture. This is to just confirm he’s alive so he can spin-off into his own thing. But best believe they’re not gonna let him outshine Disney’s creation.

Hopefully, it’s not Sting losing at Wrestlemania level of disrespect just to make The Mando look superior.

Boba Fett is expected to play just a small role in season two of the series, after the character was teased in the season one episode "The Gunslinger," when a mysterious figure sporting the bounty hunter's trademark spurs approached the apparently lifeless body of Fennec Shand (Ming-Na Wen).

In Attack of the Clones, one of the storylines revolved around the discovery of a secret army of clones. The clones were copies of Jango, and it was further revealed that fan favorite Boba Fett was actually a cloned Jango, being raised as his own son. Daniel Logan played a young version of Boba Fett in that film. While sources say Morrison is playing Boba Fett, it's always possible that something sneaky involving cloning is going on.

The Mandalorian season two is slated to bow in October on Disney+. It will feature other series newcomer including actor Michael Biehn and directors such as Alita: Battle Angel's Robert Rodriguez and Ant-Man's Peyton Reed.

Force sensitive Mandalorians soon come.

tumblr_inline_p1r7kldVUw1tucpqc_500.png

If they really wanted to get a new character of their own to be popular, the Mandalorian would've been a force sensitive...

And probably a bit younger so the audience could be with him as he learned the Mandalorian way (and their take on training force sensitives).

Nature vs Nurture. Pure Bred vs Convert.
Never understood why Jango Fett and thus Boba Fett was ever disavowed by George Lucas.
Makes a much more convoluted story to follow.

Although I’m sure Sasha Banks will probably just be a guest of the week type character, she really has the face and body type for a live-action Sabine. I don’t know about her acting chops though.

Back
Top Bottom