Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte | New episodes Tuesdays | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That finale though :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

I still don't get how a high production company can't get the CGI right when it comes to the faces. Tarkin, Leia, and now Luke. Yet when you see low end deep fake videos, that **** be looking legit. :lol:

After watching again, that score is such a crucial part of the story.

Just rewatched it myself and I love how that tv monitor opening with him teases you while you gather yourself together at what’s actually happening. It’s like a desert to get you ready. There’s still some hesitation because you’re in disbelief but once that elevator opens, it’s a wrap. Saltbae comes out sprinkling that A1 Porterhouse for you.

Just rewatched it myself and I love how that tv monitor opening with him teases you while you gather yourself together at what’s actually happening. It’s like a desert to get you ready. There’s still some hesitation because you’re in disbelief but once that elevator opens, it’s a wrap. Saltbae comes out sprinkling that A1 Porterhouse for you.
That's the point you get up and get closer to the TV like nah, now way they're doing this.
pRy.gif

face cgi is hard work..people who was on the job probably wasn't the best with it...cant bring outsiders in to leak out info

baby yoda will be back, maybe on the darkside?..thats why luke tried to kill kylo?

what happen to the jedi monsters they created with the yoda blood..would make great stories for next season

got to see the darksaber take that monster out

Just realized with the Bad Batch cartoon being around Order 66, I’m gonna double down on the theory that R2 had a hand in saving him. That’s gonna make their interaction in this episode become an oh **** moment in the future.

they shoulda gottan sebastian stan to play luke..... i wonder if they're gonna do that in the later eps....

Yes! And the initial few shots were from the black and white monitor... all we saw was a Lightsaber and was dying to know what the damn color was! 😂

And in watching it again, I loved how Gideon's smug face totally took a 180 into a look of fear when he realized a Jedi was coming.

I wonder if Gideon knew who Luke was... presumably yes?
I’d think so...if the empire shared that kinda intelligence. Also considering their aren’t a lot (if any) Jedi around at the moment, and since the Death Troopers were gettin washed - he probably knew it was Luke MF Skywalker :lol:

The move where Luke swings the saber and rests it behind his header back shoulder while he force pushes is sooooo cool.

baby yoda will be back, maybe on the darkside?..thats why luke tried to kill kylo?

what happen to the jedi monsters they created with the yoda blood..would make great stories for next season

i can see a "stranger things"
type of connecting happing with the jedi monsters and grogu
maybe once they awaken the monsters they call upon grogu since they are connected by blood

i can see them trying to take over the galaxy and mando has to the be the one to stop grogu or connect with grogu to bring him to the light..and he could still end up dying in mando’s arms because that's how starwars does it the darkside crossover to light sequence.:frown:

Last edited:

Anybody else freaking out over the beginning of the episode when that pilot brought up the “millions of people killed on the Death Star?”
They REALLY made a scene from the OG Clerks canon? God I love this show.

I know it’s been beaten to death, but I’ll never understand how you can screw up a prequel and a sequel trilogy so bad. You got video games, cartoon, and tv show spin-offs doing a MILLION times more justice to the Star Wars legacy than the actual franchise:smh:

Back
Top Bottom