Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah this is the longest intro to a character story ever. And we already have a backstory on him. Pretty sure the season will end without the Pyke war even starting...

Watch them end S1 with Boba and his crew standing in front of the Pyke army... and just as they're about to get ready to charge...
*cut to credits*

And in the Tattoine sand it will spell out, "Boba Fett, Fennec Shand, Krrsantant, Mando, Bo Katan, Sasha Banks, Axe Woves, Dr. Aphra, MMPR and Beth Phoenix Cara Dunne will return in Book of Boba Fett, Ch 2, Season 2 on Disney+. December 2024"

And in the Tattoine sand it will spell out, "Boba Fett, Fennec Shand, Krrsantant, Mando, Bo Katan, Sasha Banks, Axe Woves, Dr. Aphra, MMPR and Beth Phoenix Cara Dunne will return in Book of Boba Fett, Ch 2, Season 2 on Disney+. December 2024"

They gonna hit us with The Spice Wars exclusively on The Mandalorian season 3.

I liked episode 4. Finally got to see Boba act like a bounty hunter when he unleashed on the biker gang

Boba's gang is shaping up to be the suicide squad lite :lol:

195F779C-C7B3-4994-855D-13C9E256DE5B.gif

there are some things i like about this series. and then there are some things i absolutely dislike.

Also, I think some of y'all shouldn't even watch this show weekly :lol:

This aint Mando. I could tell after ep1 but for me I said eh, its Fett probably better to binge it.

Why is he so lame and weak. Unless i’m mistaken i thought i read a book about him and he was damn near unstoppable. He’s getting beat up easy by all levels of losers.

This is a binger for sure. D+ kinda annoying filming these things as a movie then cutting them for episodes and making folks wait week to week.

Also, I think some of y'all shouldn't even watch this show weekly :lol:

This aint Mando. I could tell after ep1 but for me I said eh, its Fett probably better to binge it.
I tried to wait till all were out but i just couldnt wait so i decided to watch half ways 1-4 like i did with peacemaker.

out of all directions they could have went with this character they went with this.

good things: The new characters and places. I loved the hutts and new wookie.

bad things: everything else. This guy is supposed to be a killer for hire no? Now all a sudden you have to push him to the edge to kill only the bad? why is he doing a dance number with the raiders and getting pimped by a tusken raider child?

and whys he always got his helmet off now? being a little chatty patty? how you gonna be intimidating looking like a burnt emeril lagasse and always talking your way out of killing?

this cyborg gang with pee wee herman bikes disrespects him and instead of blowing them up to high hell he offers them jobs????

if you are trapped in the sarlac pit for several years how the **** did you get so ****ing fat? does the door dash deliver to the sarlac pit???

I tried to wait till all were out but i just couldnt wait so i decided to watch half ways 1-4 like i did with peacemaker.
Yeah, I'm still gonna hold off
and whys he always got his helmet off now? being a little chatty patty? how you gonna be intimidating looking like a burnt emeril lagasse and always talking your way out of killing?
His Manti re-introduction established he has their respect to rock the armor but he is not a mandalarioan.

I imagine he wore and kept the helmet on cuz he was an infamous bounty hunter and wanted to keep his identity relatively unknown.

Now that he wants to be this boss he wants the ppl to see his face and not just anybody who can be behind the helmet.
if you are trapped in the sarlac pit for several years how the **** did you get so ****ing fat? does the door dash deliver to the sarlac pit???
Like I said before, the actor is old and fat now. I'm not sure what ppl expected. He's not going to lose the weight and Lucasfilm aint gonna cgi it out.

I get ppl may have liked his Mando episodes but even that was some heavily edited action scenes.

End of the day I really wasn't sure what they were trying to do with Book of Boba Fett going off where they left him with Fennec but going off what y'all say a dude trying to politic and talk his way out of situations instead of fight doesn't seem that much of a let down.

I have no issue with him being old, fat, realizing he doesn't want to work for anyone anymore and playing politics. That's pretty interesting. The big holdup here is most fans who don't follow Boba outside of the main stuff like myself never got to see his progression from badass in his prime to this. Was always just this bit character that folks made a bigger deal out of (though I do get that it was expanded on in books).

out of all directions they could have went with this character they went with this.

good things: The new characters and places. I loved the hutts and new wookie.

bad things: everything else. This guy is supposed to be a killer for hire no? Now all a sudden you have to push him to the edge to kill only the bad? why is he doing a dance number with the raiders and getting pimped by a tusken raider child?

this cyborg gang with pee wee herman bikes disrespects him and instead of blowing them up to high hell he offers them jobs????

What I always wanted from a Boba Fett tv show/movie was Dances with Tusken Raiders x Washed crime lord

Back
Top Bottom