Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

...so I see she read my DM.
theoffice2.gif

They dont need Boba no more, we have Mando and they booked his sidekick who played Pocahontas before as 100x more bada** than he currently is.

ROTJ tonight at the movies. I’ve seen it plenty of times but something about seeing it on the big screen is just great. Wish it was film tho that’d be clutch

man can you imagine them putting all the old movies back in theatres in their original editions? how woukd that not be a good money maker?

Ish she a natural ginger?

I peeped alot of gingers usually have big butts or big breasts
It's weird never noticed that until I read your post. Ran down mental rolodex of gingers I know and yeah, pretty accurate. First one that comes to mind in hollywood is actress from Mad Men. She definitely WILDIN with those numbers, way more than 2%.

Good thing season of Mando already written, Disney wasn't taking any chances. Cracked the whip get back in there and finish writing next season, bathroom breaks are every two complete episodes.

Not sure why many people didn't like Rogue One and Andor. I think Andor is still Top-2 SW series on Disney+
I guess a lot of ppl just wanted 'traditional' Star Wars with starfighter battles, Stormtroopers and Lightsaber duels. I know fans who only care about the Skywalkers. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom