Living in a renovated basement...HELP

I dont smoke lol, and theres 1 window that opens and its in a wierd place...other than that theres a door but i dont wanna leave them open like that cuz it will be FREEZING in here lol

plug ins are good, but you are gonna want to put on in every single outlet that isnt blocked. also get some reed diffusers, maybe some candles. try the new febreeze soy candles, they really make a place smell good. just try to get all the same kinds of scents or it may end up smelling worse than before

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Dehumidifier and Damp X. Or is it Damp Rid? Something like that.
fg01rev_sm%2012oz%20tub.jpeg

Damp Rid works wonders. Our basement flooded a few times when I was younger and we used to use those to get the smell out.

EDIT: Remember, use this first before putting the other scents (Glade plug ins, Renuzit etc.) in, because if not you'll have a toxic funk brewing in your living area.

Originally Posted by romedadude

Damp Rid works wonders. Our basement flooded a few times when I was younger and we used to use those to get the smell out.

EDIT: Remember, use this first before putting the other scents (Glade plug ins, Renuzit etc.) in, because if not you'll have a toxic funk brewing in your living area.
thanks man, now where would i go about getting a dehumidifier and damp rid?

I would run a dehumidifier non stop for a long time.....then air it out for at least a day or 2 then close all the doors and windows and  then....
images

about a box worth....then it should smell good......but keep that dehumidifier handy...

Originally Posted by StrongSurviveP5

Originally Posted by romedadude

thanks man, now where would i go about getting a dehumidifier and damp rid?

home depot

Back
Top Bottom