living in san diego

to all my peeps that live in sd. how is it? whats it like? my family is moving over there soon. i heard it was mad expensive to live there

are there really no clubs there? I've been there a couple times and besides the lamp (or whatever that spot was), I don't remember much of a night lifein SD

SD is beautiful.
smokin.gif

Where are you guys moving from? The answer to that will ultimately decide how you'll like SD. I'm from the Bay and SD is, outside of the great weather,unimpressive to say the least...

Originally Posted by DL2352

Where are you guys moving from? The answer to that will ultimately decide how you'll like SD. I'm from the Bay and SD is, outside of the great weather, unimpressive to say the least...
moving from houston

I wouldnt like to live anywhere else in the world. SD is the best place to live IMO and ive lived 7 different places from South Korea, Philipines, NorthCarolina, Hawaii, Virgina.

I guess its a matter of personal preference, but I would live in SD if I could, and its not like I live in some bootleg part of town either. Currently livingin West LA/Santa Monica which is a beautiful area with plenty of stuff going on wherever you turn. Biggest drawback for me is I have to travel 2+ hours to makeit down to Petco or the Q to see my Chargers and Padres do their thing. Distance makes it difficult for me to catch more than 1 Charger game a season, andbecause of the travel inconvenience I always have to make a full weekend out of it and either get a hotel room or crash at my boy's place in Carlsbad.

Overrated and slow compared to LA...cool scenery but not much to do...a lot of snow bunnies and LA rejects

SD is an upgrade depending where your coming from...its an upgrade for me...i feel its somewhere i gotta check out.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

are there really no clubs there? I've been there a couple times and besides the lamp (or whatever that spot was), I don't remember much of a night life in SD

You got it wrong my dude, downtown SD always cracks. A few blocks of nothing but bars/clubs and the crowd is pretty diverse, IMO.

I'm not from SD but I've been down there a few times and I'd love to go back soon.

San Diego voted #2 as best city to live with Seattle just above us!

• Best Weather
  • Nightlife---ehh, its alright.
  • Mexican food
    happy.gif

Born and raised in SD.

I love the weather.

But it gets tired quick. I dunno, maybe because I've spent my whole life here, but I need to get out of the box.

Nightlife is decent, again, I've spent my whole life here, so when I go out, I run into the same fools I've known since middle school. Then again,people from other cities might enjoy more thn I do. As far as the hip hop scene goes, weak sauce.

I moved from NJ to SD... DAMN the weather is nice out here. And if you're into them asain girls, you got a basket full to pick from.

its nice out there except the fact you gotta take a freeway everywhere you go...but you gotta love that socal weather

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Born and raised in SD.

I love the weather.

But it gets tired quick. I dunno, maybe because I've spent my whole life here, but I need to get out of the box.

Nightlife is decent, again, I've spent my whole life here, so when I go out, I run into the same fools I've known since middle school. Then again, people from other cities might enjoy more thn I do. As far as the hip hop scene goes, weak sauce.
Co sign for me also.

Dennis is on point with all he said.

Weather is unbelievable
pimp.gif
, being from NorCal I get spoiled by the weather here, and that's saying a lot because Norcal's weather is pretty darn goodtoo. Great place overall and definitely not a bad place to settle down.

Originally Posted by nikedunked

San Diego voted #2 as best city to live with Seattle just above us!

• Best Weather
  • Nightlife---ehh, its alright.
  • Mexican food
    happy.gif

pimp.gif

tongue.gif

SD is alot of the same ole if your here for awhile but its good to get our of the state, city or country even to reset. I do every few months and it justmakes me love SD even more. As far as nightlife theres a ton of different circles. Alot to choose from. Yeah if you keep going to a certain promoters eventsyes you will see the same damn people. Try experimenting and going outside of your comfort zone you might actually see new faces. I been there done that soIm a bit over it haha. PB has a whole different scene, you got downtown, North Park is building up to be pretty cool, La Jolla even has a few spots. Daytimeactivities are plentiful.

As far as all the LA jockers in SD. Just move there if you love it so much haha.

peace
CROS1

Back
Top Bottom