LIVING IN SOCAL BEING UNDER 18 APPRECIATION POST !

LIFE IS GOOD WHEN YOU GET TO LIVE @ HOME NO RENT JUST CHILLEN GETTING IN SOME TROUBLE, SUNNY BEACHES, CALI CRUISIN.......SOUTH COAST PLAZA GIRLS.... LIFE IS GOOD IN SOCAL..

Quote:
LIVING IN SOCAL

Quote:
It's worse when you're aged 18-20 :lol:
laugh.gif
|I
tired.gif
Goooooooooonies
We Get Results:12345678910Who's Next?

20 has to be the worst year tho. right now im 20 and all my peoples are just turning 21. got till december. :smh:
smh.gif
Lookin' for Grapes, Supreme Blazers, DQM AM90s, and Any Patent Forces in an 10.5-11. I'd prefer a SoCal meetup.
Also looking for an XL Dead Serious hoody in black.

well if you in the OC and rich with a nice ride moms and dad got for you, of course life gon be good, not all of us live like that, and I never thought of the OC as part of LA/SoCal even tho it is, dunno why

Living in SoCal is appreciated period. It doesn't matter what age you are, living here is :smokin
smokin.gif

I remember getting my first bucket when I was 16. There is a lot to do.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

na 21 in socal in by far the best. you can go anywhere and do anything. the only wack thing is the nights get expensive as F**k

Quote:
And after 25, it's even better if you've got a degree and a high salary job.

like a dude cant have a high salary job without a degree?? or just make good money period without a degree.

anyways, like someone else said..living in southern california period is whats up. no matter the age. now if your paper is right the doors opened are endless.
www.myspace.com/feelmode_dvd_magazine

Quote:
like a dude cant have a high salary job without a degree?? or just make good money period without a degree.

8)
glasses.gif

Quote:
Yeah, to live...but to have fun? Things kinda get repetitive

oooooh aight. got you, thought you meant to live.
Quote:
only thing i hate is the heat, i wish it would stay in the 70's and not the 90's -_-.
:smh:
smh.gif
Goooooooooonies
We Get Results:12345678910Who's Next?

i would take our weather over living back in ny any day of the week though. i rather deal with 90 degree weather then hot @#%$ humid sticky weather and a winter with the lowest tempatures in the mid to upper 40's. only thing unappreciated about the LA so cal area is that everything is so spread apart from each other .

So Cal is the best place to live period. Why do you think we pay so much to live here, because everyone else is trying to live here too and we don't have the room. Born and raised San Diego and never plan on leaving.

Back
Top Bottom