Living in the streets....

Lets say you were stranded in a foreign country and you lost your wallet and passport.....

it's your luck that the counsel or embassy is closed over the weekend, so you have become a bum for the next 2-3 days. What would you do?

I think I would find a cozy cut inside a building or on the side of a building,..... find a sturdy box and make a cardboard house. To eat I will just try and beg some people or something for some grub. If it gets impossible..... I might jack an old lady for her dimes and nickels

Lol...that really is all you could come up?  It really depends on whether you can speak the language or not.  I.e i am in Korea so if this situation happened here it'd be a lot tougher than if it were to happen in a country where English is easily understood/spoken.  For the sake of making this interesting let's say a non English speaking country....step 1: find someone that can understand English.  Explain said situation and see if they have any suggestions/help they can give you.  Step 2...find a Western Union or similar type place...they will have a payphone or would have had someone come in before that lost everything.  Get someone to send you monies.  Step 3...try and find a bar (that obv doesn't charge cover) since almost every bar will have someone that can understand/speak English.  Try and meet a girl and have her take you home for the night.  Hahah. 

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Try and meet a girl and have her take you home for the night.  Hahah. 
I heard Ashton Kutcher used to do this when he first came to Hollywood and had no place to stay.

Originally Posted by Rhino So

I heard Ashton Kutcher used to do this when he first came to Hollywood and had no place to stay.
word. this is actually a better alternative to western union
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Rhino So

word. this is actually a better alternative to western union
pimp.gif
don't see why you couldn't do both 

Back
Top Bottom