ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

YNS
Dead serious
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Seriously though op, keep busy so your mind doesn't only think about the good ol times. Avoid contact with her and resist the temptation
bc it will be very strong
"a break" can have many interpretations.  Can't always mean that its over.
there's a "i'm gonna smash the entire city" break and a...."i'm gonna smash the entire city" break

Stop crying over that broad homie. If you don't have kids with her, be thankful the #@!#+ is out of your life.

Break out your stand-by numbers and get to texting...

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I'll give you $25 for the Tiffany necklace
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you'll be good Op. just make sure you dont change yourself for someone else next time

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

YNS
Dead serious
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Seriously though op, keep busy so your mind doesn't only think about the good ol times. Avoid contact with her and resist the temptation
This

Give her some time, and if shes worth being with, then try and go over what ended the relationship and what your problems were/are. Then try and work on fixing those problems. And next time around make sure you have other things in life going on for you. Not just her.

If shes not worth it, then just take time to improve on yourself and when youre ready to get back out in the dating pool, youll be a much stronger person.

Dont let this break you OP. This stuff hurts like HELL. Especially if you love this girl or really like her. But like I said, if you think the relationship is worth something, try to get to the root of the problem.

But if the root of the problem is that shes just not into you anymore, then like I said, improve yourself. Let her know what shes missing out on.

Everything is going to be ok my dude
pimp.gif

No disrespect to my fellow NT brethren but OP, you REALLY cant take relationship advice from a bunch of dudes who flaunt so openly about how "forever alone" they are.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I'll give you $25 for the Tiffany necklace

roll.gif

but in all realness. . . . .
Spoiler [+]
url

for I am. . . . . . .
Spoiler [+]
images

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 Thinking you were about to drop some knowledge

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by INS

Then after 20 minutes i just lose it and balled with her
Who won?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Forreal tho OP, breaks never end well so hope for the best but be prepared for the worst..

Well, you can go down 1 of 2 roads now.

Road 1: You can act like you did in this relationship (clingy & changing yourself) in your next and hope that the girl will appreciate it (unlikely, at least from what I've seen)

Road 2. You can act differently in your next relationship (less clingy & never changing yourself) should you choose to get in one.

I suggest Road 2.

yep... road 2 ...

but its hard to stay on road two when you start feeling a girl and want to make her happy.

not sure that its just me, but i have to literally HOLD back when dealing with females cuz i know if i give them too much attention then its gonna go downhill.

right now, im chilling, with a chick...

she only gets to come over once a week, and if its twice,never two days in a row.

do i want her to come over everynight so i can jump them hambs consistently? fugg yeah...

but i gotta keep it g... and at our age " keeping it g = keeping then distant

Damn ricky you just described all my interactions with chicks in one post
laugh.gif
. So much truth
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

It's not that serious my man, she said "take a break." That means she's going to test the waters but she will be back, just
hope your better than the competition out there.

NOOOOO do NOT listen to this grade A nonsense.

Fixed.

your story totally made me relive what I went thru with my ex.....in the long run I got over it and became a stronger person

OP dont you dare go crawling back to her give her the cold shoulder act like you on to bigger and better things (srs)
unless she knows how to win you back...
devil.gif
laugh.gif

It's ok champ. I know that feel. Balled out and all. Been out the game for a while and I'm kinda back. This time, however, I plan to be a lot slower and "cold" if you will. I know it's hard to do that once your feelings start to become real, but at that point you gotta try to assess whether or not her feelings are real too. If they are, then slowly start become more warm and affectionate. Keyword is slowly. Being forever alone for more than 2 years taught me that.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Dead serious
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
there's a "i'm gonna smash the entire city" break and a...."i'm gonna smash the entire city" break

Realest post in this thread. OP if you sleep with her again, chances are you're catching something!

fam i just went through the SAME EXACT ##*!. i had started to create a
custom promise ring for my girl the day i go get her sized she on some
**#@$@%$ didnt even make it to the jewelry store. next day she wants to break up. smh girls are never satisfied.
im done simping ##*! aint worth it. always backfires.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

^^^
laugh.gif
Damn just killed ops dreams with one post
eek.gif
 dirty with it , OP  keep yo head up but i got to say man up you sound like you on some soft %$#$ with her that probably not wat she wants at the moment (meaning today)
laugh.gif
 and that tiffany necklace man you just showed all your cards on that one dont go all out never ever unless you gettin that ring play poker and the game will keep going
laugh.gif
 show her your cards she goin to laugh at you and loose respect thats just how it is .  crying? Man up  do not simp I guarantee you theres always better box out there and you know this maaan

Back
Top Bottom