Living up to my SN Vol. feelsbatman

ins

I hate these kinds of thread, but i just wanted to get it off my chest.

So my Girlfriend and I just had our one year on Monday. I literally changed a ton about myself for her. The beginning of the relationship i was more like yeah whatever you wanna chill then come over. "tough guy mentality" But as time went by i became a simp and would text her every morning and asked her if we could hang out, blah blah blah. But recently i felt like she was losing interest and she didn't want to hang out or go out. So for our one year i bought her this necklace from Tiffany and i was so excited to give it to her. Had the perfect set up of take her out to dinner then head to this party. But in between we were gonna go back to my place so i could change. I put the necklace on my window sill with the shade down so i could ask her to let some light in and she would find it. It never happened the night of our anniversary because she was hungover and wanted to go home. 
eyes.gif
. So she comes over tonight about wanting to talk and of course im like yeah finally. She said she wanted to take a break but feels like a break is just putting off the inevitable. At this point she is balling her eyes out and im like are you serious. Then after 20 minutes i just lose it and balled with her, all while her present was chilling behind the window shade.
Cliffs. 
It was my girl and I's one year last Monday

I felt thinks were not the same between us

Felt like she lost interest

For our one year got her a Tiffanys necklace

Literally changed a ton about my self for her

She comes over to talk and says we should take a break

balled my eyes out, haven't cried since my grandma died last year.

I feel like im losing my best friend

In before, simp, Cool story bro, Post pics, o this thread again.

Any thing i can do to get my mind off of this whole ordeal. I have a 12 rack next to me as i write this.

Spoiler [+]

It's not that serious my man, she said "take a break." That means she's going to test the waters but she will be back, just
hope your better than the competition out there.

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

It's not that serious my man, she said "take a break." That means she's going to test the waters but she will be back, just

YNS

NOOOOO do NOT listen to this...that "break" crap is grade A nonsense.

Keep your head up.

When I turn 18 I'll hit you up and we can get chicken and play COD like you wanted
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

everything will be alright princess

roll.gif

OP,it happens to everyone. Don't worry bruh. Just put your focus on other things and you'll eventually find someone else. Too many women in the world to stay upset over one,no matter how close you were. Still pretty grimey that she wanted to take a "break" on your anniversary though
30t6p3b.gif
. You'll get over it,as for now...

v82ef7.jpg

Originally Posted by INS

I hate these kinds of thread, but i just wanted to get it off my chest.

So my Girlfriend and I just had our one year on Monday. I literally changed a ton about myself for her.
You #@*+%% up.

Seems like the closer you got to her the less she wanted you. I'd sugarcoat it but that's not gonna help you. Live and learn, your relationship is over. Better luck next time though.

Look at it this way: It's better that she let you know and broke it off instead of smashing dudes behind your back and acting like #+%$ was sweet.

Take that necklace back and treat yourself to something nice.

EDIT I forgot. NEVER fall for that break *+@$. Female power plays should not be tolerated. Don't chase her either.

sucks the way that it happened with the 1 year anniversary and buying her a necklace.  you'll be over it in a few weeks though.

Lol only posted this to get flamed and laugh at the response to bring my mood up.

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

sucks the way that it happened with the 1 year anniversary and buying her a necklace.  you'll be over it in a few weeks though.

Guy at Tiffany's asked if i wanted a gift reciept... I hit him with the 
grin.gif
 nah im all set.
RaWeX05

Im 21 she is 20.

Originally Posted by ricky409

yall n____ are ruthless, fambs... lol...

but INS... its aight...

cuz IWS for awhile after me and my gal broke up...

you gotta learn how to roll with the punches though, fambs... breakups can be some of the most DEPRESSING, yet teaching experiences in LIFE. point blank period.

develop a cold heart cuz in actuality... that's what it takes to make it w/ these girlies.

cuz you my NT fambs, and i feel what you going thru, i feel it is my duty to keep an eye on this thread and give whatever input i can.

how old are you, though?
This.
learn from this you simp, that breakup was a metaphor of you breaking out your shell, now your life can continue.

"a break" means its done, dunzo, game over. She'll be with someone else within 2 months believe it, beating her guts out nd everything. its ok

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I'll give you $25 for the Tiffany necklace

roll.gif

but in all realness. . . . .
Spoiler [+]
url

for I am. . . . . . .
Spoiler [+]
images

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

YNS
Dead serious
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Seriously though op, keep busy so your mind doesn't only think about the good ol times. Avoid contact with her and resist the temptation
bc it will be very strong

man it's things like this that make me glad I haven't had a serious g/f for the past 2 years...and to think I was feeling bad because I saw mad couples hugging and #%$% today.

suckers.

foreveralone ain't sounding too bad right now.

:wow:ff to the strip club::

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

man it's things like this that make me glad I haven't had a serious g/f for the past 2 years...and to think I was feeling bad because I saw mad couples hugging and #%$% today.

suckers.

foreveralone ain't sounding too bad right now.

:wow:ff to the strip club::
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

YNS
Dead serious
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Seriously though op, keep busy so your mind doesn't only think about the good ol times. Avoid contact with her and resist the temptation
bc it will be very strong
"a break" can have many interpretations.  Can't always mean that its over.

Back
Top Bottom