roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ LL's dr evil laugh in Part 2

I can't comment on anything else since I really don't know, but some of the stuff LL said makes sense....

Glorified President? He is the president, the hell is LL talking about. What he is trying to say is that Jay is a Glorified ARTIST, not a president. Make sense before you open your mouth LL...
Sincerely,​

Skitzo​

comments are 100% on point.

joe budden

NORE

da entire ROC roster other then kanye

...bottomline, if you signed directly to def jam you screwed...
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

lmao LL is mad bitter that he got passed over..n if LL was president he would still be putting out CD's just like Jay..

n i think 50 said it best,he wouldnt want to be president unless he could hand pick the artists alot of the dudes on def jam are leftovers that Jay might not have even signed..

I'm going to guess most of the cats who come in here bashing LL have no idea who LA Reid is or what he does.

I been said this. No disrespect to Jay. He's earned everything he has.

But I always felt that he was there to attract artists, marketing opportunities etc.

Perfect role for a rapper who decides he wants to "retire".
TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com/AIM illphillip
1st EDITION HALLOWEEN AF1 Sz 9.5 FOR SALE
$175 GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY OCT. 31

Son is soooo salty :smh:
smh.gif
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

LL makes alot of good points, and it doesn't seem like he's just saying it out of spite. On the other hand, when you're at the top of a company you make decisions based on information that is not known to every other person below you in the company.
Texas Made ... Chi-Town Raised

its jay's job to make the label money...nore aint gonna do that...LL aint gonna do that and budden wasnt gonna do that...he drops artists who he feels have the best chances of selling...

LL isnt gonna sell...his fanbase has moved on to r&b now...

its not like he makes good music...people actually look forward to hov albums..LL aint been the same since phenomenon...

all these washed up @#%$ tryin to blame hov cuz they aint droppin... blame yaself...LL u a seasoned actor..."stick to the script"...

noreaga aint been the same since he went reggaeton(that @#%$ he just dropped was STEAMING garbage)... budden is better off without a major deal... method man only has 1 good album to his name... do these dudes REALLY deserve to b on def jam? or any other major for that matter? HELL NO... they @#%$ suck now(cept joey)...
AIM : CORNROBCUN​
TEAMMUSICFORUM
"Most Valuable Producer"

Quote:
*DJ Khaled* MAKE A HIT RECORD *DJ Khaled*

When was Jay's last hit?? If I recall correctly LL had a top 5 single from his last album . . . Jay did not.
Quote:
people actually look forward to hov albums..LL aint been the same since phenomenon...

With the exception of Todd Smith (#6), every LL album in the past 10 years has debut in the top 5 . . .
Quote:
method man only has 1 good album to his name... do these dudes REALLY deserve to b on def jam? or any other major for that matter? HELL NO

So people like Memph Bleek, Young Leek, Tru Life deserve to be on there instead . . . OK, I get it . . .

Yall are letting your love and attraction towards Jay Z cloud your better judgement, being a Jay Z fan doesn't mean you HAVE to support the bull @#%$ he's doin at Def Jam, as long as LL has been in the game, I haven't really heard anyone say something about his character, so why would he pop up out the blue to lie on Jay Z?? @#%$ don't even sound right, LL may be mad because Jay was the 4th or 5th choice and still got the job . . . That @#%$ was Irv Gotti's job to take, but the Feds got at him, Dame prolly had a shot, but Jay hated him out that deal, and eventually got him kicked out the building.
Nay Nimley . . . I'm The Same Cat
Controllin Where The Game At, And If You Tryin' Change That
I Know Where To Aim At . . .​
TEAMMUSICFORUM
"It Ain't A Classic Unless I Say So"

LL aint lying. Jay should not be in that position. But due to the tight grip most ppl have on Jay's nuts, they cant see that.

TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Quote:
When was Jay's last hit?? If I recall correctly LL had a top 5 single from his last album . . . Jay did not.
:lol:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
With the exception of Todd Smith (#6), every LL album in the past 10 years has debut in the top 5 . . .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

F.C.BARCELONA
---myspace.com/JAPEsbeats---

You don't even have a clue what he IS doin . . . He signed Aztek cause he was D riding the south, them come to find out homie fabricated his life and got dropped, Young Leek is a go go rapper type, its like Hurricane Chris on a go go beat basically, Jadakiss like 10 years removed from his prime, signed Fabolous to do an R&B album . . . So on and so on, didn't give Joey an A&R, how you not giving you're artist A&R's?? Thats like not sending an injured player to the trainer . . . Thats some foolish @#%$ foreal. Not sure how much X could've still sold, but they @#%$ d him up too . . . Redman, Meth, The Roots, these is international stars . . .
Quote:
what is he doin thats so @#%$ bad?

What's he doin SO good?? Yall are just in love with the idea of Jay being president and nothing else . . . Irv would've had that roster poppin.
TEAMMUSICFORUM

Quote:
You don't even have a clue what he IS doin . . . He signed Aztek cause he was D riding the south, them come to find out homie fabricated his life and got dropped, Young Leek is a go go rapper type, its like Hurricane Chris on a go go beat basically, Jadakiss like 10 years removed from his prime, signed Fabolous to do an R&B album . . . So on and so on, didn't give Joey an A&R, how you not giving you're artist A&R's?? Thats like not sending an injured player to the trainer . . . Thats some foolish foreal. Not sure how much X could've still sold, but they d him up too . . . Redman, Meth, The Roots, these is international stars . . .
AIM : CORNROBCUN

Quote:
thats because he has pretty good first week sales because of all the females that buy his albums and you :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

youre the only male that still buys LL cool j albums. :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Isn't it about sales?? Yall sayin he don't sell, then you turn around on some girly @#%$ (how ironic) and say, wait . . . "Only women buy his albums" as if it counts for half a sale or somethin . . .
Quote:
yea he was buggin wit aztek and i think he realized that...stop mentioning people who havent dropped albums...

Why?? I mean if the dudes on the label ain't droppin @#%$, or recieving the proper promotion, how the hell you bringing in new muh @#%$ s when you can't even get the @#%$ right with the regular dudes??
Quote:
he signed jada so what? id rather hear jada than LL anyday...

How many good albums does Jada have?? What are you basing this off of, other than your love and trust in Jay Z and his decision making . . . Wasn't you the same one saying how awful Jadakiss and his albums have been?? I mean album wise Jada hasn't shown me nothin, you'd be a fool to say that @#%$ about LL
Quote:
international stars my @#%$ ...
TEAMMUSICFORUM

It has nothing to do with "Jay Z" because when he retired, it was suppose to be Sean Carter bing the president, and not "Jay Z" the rapper acting like a president . . . Just admit you're in love with Jay Z the rapper, and refuse to admit he's @#%$ 'n up dudes projects at IDJ . . . What he spits on record has nothing to do with his presidential position, it seems like his supporters have a hard time seeing the difference . . . I'm sure he ain't in the office writing contracts for dudes that rhyme, he aint in the label meetings fresstyling his points, so what does he as a rapper have to do with him as the president??
TEAMMUSICFORUM

Quote:
comments are 100% on point

Quote:
But I always felt that he was there to attract artists, marketing opportunities etc.

Quote:
i dont understand how its not obvious that its a HUGE conflict of interest.
at this point Jay using it for an automatic OK to drop his albums.

Quote:
Yall are letting your love and attraction towards Jay Z cloud your better judgement, being a Jay Z fan doesn't mean you HAVE to support the bull @#%$ he's doin at Def Jam

Quote:
Yall are just in love with the idea of Jay being president and nothing else

Quote:
LL aint lying. Jay should not be in that position. But due to the tight grip most ppl have on Jay's nuts, they cant see that.
LET THAT @#%$ BREATHE! :smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Back
Top Bottom