Lloyd Banks Talks On Upcoming Collabos & Interscope Rumors

flash uno

Banned
As talk of Lloyd Banks leaving Interscope records increases, the G-Unit rapper has revealed his recent collaborations outside of his rap group,including new records with Jadakiss, Fabolous, Juelz Santana.

Despite the tight-knit association with his G-Unit camp, Banks has expressed his recent motivation to work with other artists.

"I got a track called 'My Way or Nothing' with Uncle Murda," Banks said in an interview regarding his newmixtape. "I'm a fan of a lot of these emcees. A lot of people got egos...If you like somebody's record you won't say it because ofyour ego? I reached out to Nipsey Hussle too...I'm just trying to get in there and mix magic and work with a lot of these artists I've appreciated overthe years. I got a record in the works now with me, Juelz, Fabolous and Jadakiss called 'Welcome to New York.' I'm waiting to get the final toucheson that. I'm a grown man now. Everybody gotta get their grown man on and get in to the studio and make magic."

Banks also cleared up the Interscope rumor -- he hasn't been signed to the label since 2007, when he fulfilled his contractual requirements. Hehasn't decided what label his next album will be on, but 50 Cent will definitely have it under his umbrella. He'll continue to drop mixtapes in themeantime -- it's like practice. (MTV)

Banks spoke with SOHH in the past about his issues with rappers who taunt his camp.

"I have a feud with anybody who has ever said anything negative about me or anybody standing next to me," Banks explained."These are the principles. It shouldn't be a f*cking puzzle. When they get out there, you from the streets, so you know. If you smack my n*gga in theface, next time we see you we gon hurt you. I'm definitely not f*cking with you. I'm not here to make friends."

Banks and Juelz
smokin.gif

If 50 don't know about this track with Kiss....he'll have a taped conversation or something in the works for Banks
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah Kiss and 50 both agreed they could work together after the "beef"
Elz and Cam ain't tight like that so I'm sure 50 don't care about that..
Never had a problem with Fab and Banks got a track with Fab already....

*patiently waits for Welcome To New York for the features
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

I got a record in the works now with me, Juelz, Fabolous and Jadakiss called 'Welcome to New York.'

"I have a feud with anybody who has ever said anything negative about me or anybody standing next to me," Banks explained.

huh?

Same !@%# I was thinking
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
50 let the collar go...

Once Jada murked 50 on tht Checkmate/animal diss they sat down, conversed & smoked 2gether. I remember Jada saying this a while ago

that was squashed awhile back - people always tryna make issues where there arent any .... and wasnt juelz and jimmy with 50 when they first started to turn oncam

50 is the BOSS over there...so he and banks will decide whats best for banks...they all waiting for 50s interscope deal to be done so they can get to the money- even if banks goes to DJ 50 will be getting checks cut and banks will rep Gunit-

"Welcome To NY" should turn out nice...
At least Banks is stepping up and making some moves.

I'm feeling his verse on that "Wheels Fall Off" joint w/ Browz.
smokin.gif

Banks tryna make some of his own bread

I can see that it does get boring gettin fed by another man

Back
Top Bottom