Lloyd Banks V5 OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by naughtywon

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

banks might be boring but i'd rather hear his worst material than what people think is hot right now
gucci >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> banks

You serious?
Banks isn't even in Gucci's realm. Banks a washed up punchline rapper.

I'm ready for V5
pimp.gif
. Lloyd Banks has put out some solid mixtapes thisyear.
laugh.gif
at Gucci being better than Banks.

you people who say gucci is better than banks you definitely dont want to compare songs. This is my last time typing guccis name on my computer mess around geta virus

Originally Posted by SoMeTimEs CoRy

you people who say gucci is better than banks you definitely dont want to compare songs. This is my last time typing guccis name on my computer mess around get a virus
not only do u like wack music u corny too...
roll.gif

im not a hater... banks is a washed up punchline rapper... he ran out of punchlines like 4 years ago... theres a reason he's been reduced to mixtapes afterbeing multi plat... his career is over...

Don't take anything TIME says serious about Banks, he's easily the biggest NYC/East Coast hater on the board. Banks ain't all about punchlines now,his shh got more substance and he be dropping knowledge.

nope... i just dont like wack music and most rappers from the east coast are straight up mixtape/punchline rappers... not even makn music... just rappin

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

DEAD SERIOUS
This is why I never take anything you say seriously.
laugh.gif
You and DispetGeneral

I admit. Some of the things I say are out of the donkey's butt. But c'mon NikeStarJay, Banks is done. Do you not see that?

He ain't even do decent with "The Rotten Apple". (sales/songs on the album) He has to re-invent himself.
tired.gif

Dude still hatin' on Banks and He has dropped 4 Classic Mix tapes in a row
eyes.gif
.... People hate simply because of his 50/Eminem Affiliation... He will never getthe props he deserves. Banks' style has evolved from pure punchlines to Slick wordplay, flow and Real %##+ in his rhymes. If you don't believe that youare simply not listening, your just skimming through it (Word to Hov)
'
'

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

eyes.gif
.... People hate simply because of his 50/Eminem Affiliation... He will never get the props he deserves. Banks' style has evolved from pure punchlines to Slick wordplay, flow and Real %##+ in his rhymes. If you don't believe that you are simply not listening, your just skimming through it (Word to Hov)
'
'
lol @ 4 classic mixtapes in a row...

dude sucks... get over it...

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

eyes.gif
.... People hate simply because of his 50/Eminem Affiliation... He will never get the props he deserves. Banks' style has evolved from pure punchlines to Slick wordplay, flow and Real %##+ in his rhymes. If you don't believe that you are simply not listening, your just skimming through it (Word to Hov)
'
'
heart-attack.jpg

I CANT BREATHE

What's so hard to believe about Banks having 4 classic mixtapes?

Return of the PLK
Halloween Havoc
The Cold Corner
4-30-09 / Reborn

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

banks might be boring but i'd rather hear his worst material than what people think is hot right now
gucci >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> banks

You serious?

anyone who even listens to gucci loses all credibility with me, dude makes my brain bleed.

Back
Top Bottom