Lloyd Banks V5 OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Dude still hatin' on Banks and He has dropped 4 Classic Mix tapes in a row
eyes.gif
.... People hate simply because of his 50/Eminem Affiliation... He will never get the props he deserves. Banks' style has evolved from pure punchlines to Slick wordplay, flow and Real %##+ in his rhymes. If you don't believe that you are simply not listening, your just skimming through it (Word to Hov)
'
'
heart-attack.jpg

I CANT BREATHE

np5sf8.jpg

Banks is a shame to my last name at this point dude fell off so hard its unbeliveable and I bought this %%##+% 1st album the limited edition joint too
tired.gif

his 1st album, Hunger For More was his only piece of quality music. Everything after that has been pure sanitation. The whole change in voice has been awfultoo.

Originally Posted by SoMeTimEs CoRy

YEP TONIGHT 8 PM ON THISIS50 GET READY!!!!!!
Where you hear that? I haven't gone back to the site but i'm assuming there?

I still find it funny that losers keep postin the same monotonous comments on Banks. Sigh...I could post the same thing about music that I don't listento...maybe I should start doing that to balance all the Banks hate...WE GET IT, you were a fan but than you gave up and started hating on him, following thetrend of the contemporary rap fans...Why post in the thread? What drives you to keep posting in here? Who's mind are you changing? Just give it up and golisten to your Gucci Mane.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

I still find it funny that losers keep postin the same monotonous comments on Banks. Sigh...I could post the same thing about music that I don't listen to...maybe I should start doing that to balance all the Banks hate...WE GET IT, you were a fan but than you gave up and started hating on him, following the trend of the contemporary rap fans...Why post in the thread? What drives you to keep posting in here? Who's mind are you changing? Just give it up and go listen to your Gucci Mane.
lol u from serbia... shut up... u know nothing about rap music...

and u think u can rap
roll.gif

Originally Posted by naughtywon

I still find it funny that losers keep postin the same monotonous comments on Banks. Sigh...I could post the same thing about music that I don't listen to...maybe I should start doing that to balance all the Banks hate...WE GET IT, you were a fan but than you gave up and started hating on him, following the trend of the contemporary rap fans...Why post in the thread? What drives you to keep posting in here? Who's mind are you changing? Just give it up and go listen to your Gucci Mane.

and u think u can rap
roll.gif

Using your logic...You a black kid from ohio with guages...You think YOU can RAP? You talk about how Un-important lyrics are...hey I can tell by listening toyour tape. You got NO lyrics at all, you be literally saying NOTHIN on the whole damn tape.
You just dropped the most pointless mixtape of 09. Should've just dropped a instrumental tape, def get more spins.
pimp.gif

I don't really listen to Banks like I used to but to dude sayin gucci >> banks I should slap the $*** out ya moms for giving birth to you. Comparebanks best material to gucci's. Ill wait

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

I don't really listen to Banks like I used to but to dude sayin gucci >> banks I should slap the $*** out ya moms for giving birth to you. Compare banks best material to gucci's. Ill wait
hunger for more is better than gucci's $!@!... everything else not so much...

banks sucks now... at least gucci keeps the club rockin... banks went from multiplat to mixtapes
laugh.gif

Gucci is not a 1/8 of the rapper banks was or still is. Gucci has never had ANY talent and u cannot even compare commercial success. How much did gucci sell?

tracklisting is out

1) Intro
2) My Bad
3) $+!!%$ City Pt2
4) Who's Your Favorite
5) We Remain
6) Better You Know Me
7) I Do
8 Its Going Down - Lip Service
9) Look Ma
10) Rather Be Me
11) Power Pack
12) Only Human
13) No Escape feat Tony Yayo
14) The Get Back - Southside in the House
15) Probably Want Me Down
16) Greenday feat Havoc ,Cormega
17) Big Bully - Full Version

Gucci is not a 1/8 of the rapper banks was or still is. Gucci has never had ANY talent and u cannot even compare commercial success. How much did gucci sell?
im not comparing any of that... im comparing buzz... radio play... u know... !+$$ that matters...

obama-smirk.jpg

and u think u can rap
roll.gif

Using your logic...You a black kid from ohio with guages...You think YOU can RAP? You talk about how Un-important lyrics are...hey I can tell by listening to your tape. You got NO lyrics at all, you be literally saying NOTHIN on the whole damn tape.
You just dropped the most pointless mixtape of 09. Should've just dropped a instrumental tape, def get more spins.
pimp.gif

roll.gif

shots fired!!!

*POW POW BAM!*

im not comparing any of that... im comparing buzz... radio play... u know... !+$$ that matters...
roll.gif

Talent > Buzz/Airplay

seriously is that what hip hop and the rap game has come to??? who cares if gucci is getting radio play half the stuff on the airwaves is straight basuraanyways...

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

roll.gif

Talent > Buzz/Airplay
Naughtywon will never realize this sadly.
tired.gif
making songs that move the club is a talent tho... banks just rappin random verses over beats... anybody can do that

It took Gucci what 10 Years?!? to reach the buzz Banks had off a couple of mixtapes. You guys forget how "Big" Banks was man... He wasn't justanother random punchline rapper.

He went 6 times Platinum on his debut....

Back
Top Bottom