Lloyd Banks V5 OUT NOW!!!

Make up your mind G-Unit stans is it talent or buzz?

You guys say
"Oh Gucci is just hot now but he dont have talent lie Banks"
Someone replies
"He's just spitting punchlines over wack beats in a monotone voice and ran out of nice lines 3 years ago"
You guys say
"Gucci is wack. Banks went plat. His 1 album sold more than all of Gucci

laugh.gif

Just admit he aint made anything to talk about since his Victory Freestyle

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

You guys say
Someone replies
"He's just spitting punchlines over wack beats in a monotone voice and ran out of nice lines 3 years ago"
You guys say

laugh.gif

That's thing..it's both. Banks always had talent and still does, and in his peak he had a bigger buzz than most of the people out right now have...Alsohis buzz isn't too bad right now..He gets insane plays just from thisis50.com and one his new shh is around 350,000 on youtube...

Return of the P.L.K mixtape is one of the best mixtapes he put out and that dropped recently...

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

You guys say
Someone replies
You guys say

laugh.gif

That's thing..it's both. Banks always had talent and still does, and in his peak he had a bigger buzz than most of the people out right now have...Also his buzz isn't too bad right now..He gets insane plays just from thisis50.com and one his new shh is around 350,000 on youtube...

Return of the P.L.K mixtape is one of the best mixtapes he put out and that dropped recently...

lol thats not a buzz... them the stans he has left from his original fanbase... thisis50.com aint $$+* but stans...

It's useless tryin to argue with someone that says Gucci Mane is better than Banks..that's the sad state of hip-hop nowadays..imo..

Banks >>>>> Gucci (and i listened to gucci's recent album and it's cool but he isn't touchin Banks)

For me as a hip-hop listener i value lyrics over what's hott..

Still Dre pt. 1 and 2, and Victory freestyle over Gucci's best

nobody wants to hear freestyles in the club tho... lyrics aint the end all b all of music cuz all music isnt supposed to b lyrical... yall holdin to 6 year oldfreestyles n *!*@... just admit it... dude is trash..

Originally Posted by naughtywon

nobody wants to hear freestyles in the club tho... lyrics aint the end all b all of music cuz all music isnt supposed to b lyrical... yall holdin to 6 year old freestyles n *!*@... just admit it... dude is trash..

this...
tired.gif

I don't personally know anyone that still checks out for Banks anymore.
laugh.gif
From what I've come across online, the dudes who still check for this%%#%+ are the ones who can't let the G-Unit years go.

Banks is a punchline rapper...who ran out of good punchlines. Years ago. Him switching up his voicewas the nail in the coffin too.

4 classic mixtapes...
laugh.gif

This tape sounds his best musically so far based off one listen. Songs sound like album cuts...

Rather Be Me....wow...song is so
pimp.gif
...spittin that real

Greendays...Beat fits Banks so well..Havoc on the beat?
pimp.gif

Who's your favorite...Gritty track with a nice beat. Flow is on point.

We Remain...Soulful track, comes with a smooth flow and delivery.

Better You Know me...Banger. Raw lyrics, hard beat.

The Get Back...Same as above.

Ehh I didn't rush to download. Neither did ANYBODY in the music forum. If this was a Cudi thread it would be 25 pages deep by now.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

naughtywon wrote:

Flash Uno wrote:

banks might be boring but i'd rather hear his worst material than what people think is hot right now
gucci >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> banks

You serious?

And it's not even close.

banks these days just be comin off as EXTRA dry....like son don't keep up with current events and its showiin up

in his raps...

& like others said, when he changed his voice it hurt his flow too...

a quick solution is openin up da collabs asap, cuz all them yes man around him got him sounding stagnant.

for now,

powradio7.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

Back
Top Bottom