Lloyd Banks V5 OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by naughtywon

banks sucks... he's a wack punchline rapper... he has no hooks and he still spittin that BS gun talk like he really b on that @%!$... corny %+* fraudulent %+* rappers... nyc rappers ftl

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

banks might be boring but i'd rather hear his worst material than what people think is hot right now
gucci >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> banks

You serious?

DEAD SERIOUS

your mixtape was trash, though.

Some of yall make sense but yall not consistent with yall judgement on this thing called MUSIC. Like yall would say that Lloyd Banks is a still good (which imnot really sure cuz I dont really listen to him like I used to but I will probably DL this mixtape) and then say another rapper thats doing his thing is trash.
laugh.gif
Yall lack Consistency fareel..

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

banks sucks... he's a wack punchline rapper... he has no hooks and he still spittin that BS gun talk like he really b on that @%!$... corny %+* fraudulent %+* rappers... nyc rappers ftl

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

banks might be boring but i'd rather hear his worst material than what people think is hot right now
gucci >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> banks

You serious?

DEAD SERIOUS

your mixtape was trash, though.

u a fan !%%!%... calm down...

Ran a 5k to this today. Mixtape is pretty good.

Ishy City Pt2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We Remain
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Look Ma
pimp.gif

Rather Be Me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Power Back
pimp.gif

Greenday
pimp.gif

Big Bully
pimp.gif

^^^
im training for one right now. 5k is nothing though, its like 3.2 miles. A marathon like 27 miles. If your going to start training your going to need goodmusic or it gets painful quick.
laugh.gif

"weed all MORNIN, then it DAWN'D on him,the !$@%$! they say the best, i MOON walk on em"
pimp.gif

I think he is going over the haters heads.

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

^^^
im training for one right now. 5k is nothing though, its like 3.2 miles. A marathon is like 27 26.2 miles. If your going to start training your going to need good music or it gets painful quick.
laugh.gif
fixed

Originally Posted by Essential1

decent..7/10

He seems conflicted between staying who he is and to something new..
who he was >>> what ever crap he's tryin to experiment with...

Joint is decent kinda bland he still nice lyrically delivery is hella borin nothin really jumped out at me no standout songs

man he fell off in the worst way....he use to be my favorite rapper too, and i aint even bother to check for it.

Originally Posted by eight2one

man he fell off in the worst way....he use to be my favorite rapper too, and i aint even bother to check for it.

I love the logic....

As possibly the only real Banks fan on this board. I gotta say this tape is decent at best...It doesn't live up to his recent mixtapes. Return of the PLK,Halloween Havoc,The Cold Corner are still the best mixtapes from the 5 and better series. Stop your BS'in and go get them.

On the plus side it's more real songs than random freestyles. Rather Be me is real good and the standout track on the tape.

Back
Top Bottom