Lloyd Banks V5 OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

I don't personally know anyone that still checks out for Banks anymore.
laugh.gif
From what I've come across online, the dudes who still check for this %%#%+ are the ones who can't let the G-Unit years go.

Banks is a punchline rapper...who ran out of good punchlines. Years ago. Him switching up his voice was the nail in the coffin too.

4 classic mixtapes...
laugh.gif
exactly...

thread./

Originally Posted by CashBanks

Joint is decent kinda bland he still nice lyrically delivery is hella borin nothin really jumped out at me no standout songs

He's leanin more on his flow than his punchlines now, and the flow is
pimp.gif

mixtape is solid imo, some tracks are alright but he got a couple of bangers... best track is rather be me

Originally Posted by eight2one

man he fell off in the worst way....he use to be my favorite rapper too, and i aint even bother to check for it.

you say the same thing every single banks thread. dog, we get it.

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

man he fell off in the worst way....he use to be my favorite rapper too, and i aint even bother to check for it.

laugh.gif
why so sensitive? is that u wale?

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

mixtape is solid imo, some tracks are alright but he got a couple of bangers... best track is rather be me
yeah thats a banger, he's got his old flow on that.

people hatin on this mixtape, at least just check this track.

Originally Posted by naughtywon

laugh.gif
why so sensitive? is that u wale?

laugh.gif
i didnt think anyone paid attention to things I said...nice to knowtho, cuz I prolly do.

who's really checkin for Banks tho? i'm not listentin to a whole mixtape to hear a few good punchlines.

He needa call it quits, he has no chance of dropping a album and selling anything.

So I heard "rather be me", and it's OKAY...the beat is better than the lyrics....even after this song it's still a disappointment in my book.

alot of u cats should know artists won't stay the same that they were before,
tired.gif
at people only caring about the punchlines and all and not about the music
banks doesnt make music tho... he just raps... his hooks suck and he gettin some bs beats... what music are u talkin about?

tired.gif

tired.gif
banks doesnt make music tho... he just raps... his hooks suck and he gettin some bs beats... what music are u talkin about?
i know you ain't talking a bs hooks and bs beats. your mixtape is a waste of megabytes on your own computer.
laugh.gif

tired.gif
i know you ain't talking a bs hooks and bs beats. your mixtape is a waste of megabytes on your own computer.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

oh wait thats not true tho...

I don't care what people say, but there are a couple of songs on this mixtape that will be in rotation in the whip.

tired.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

My Bad

S**tty City Pt. 2

Who's Your Favorite "With my favorite vixen, she in my favorite heels, make em just the right height, doggystyle all night"
smokin.gif

We Remain

Rather Be Me

I Do

Power Pack

Tapes been in heavy rotation in

I don't care how late I am, I finally gave this tape a listen cause I was tryna figure out what all the hype was about....

This tape is garbage, how this dude Banks a punchline rapper with no punchlines?
roll.gif

Production was dope
pimp.gif
, though but besides that...!$%% is trash.

This tape aged pretty well

No escape [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

****** city [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
This is probably one of Banks' best tapes to me. No Escape, Lip Service, Greenday, Big Bully, Rather Be Me, and I Do :pimp: :pimp: I haven't liked am ther Banks project as a whole like this from him since. His other projects after that make have like 2-3 standouts and that's about it.

It's been a loooooong while since he's released something as good as this...

Last edited:
Peep u didn't like Cold Corner 2?? That's gotta be up there in his top 5 tapes...IMO his best tape is the one that has Lamborghini Lloyd

As much as people call him lazy dude did drop a decent amount of material from 2010-2012 then after jackpot (the beat for hot *****) he disappeared again...3 years smh...I feel like he dropped a tape in 2013 or 2014 though

Last edited:
It was alright. Off the top of my head I can only remember Make It Stack, Young Fly & Flashy, Predator, and Get It How U Live. It's mostly production that lacks on some of his latest releases to me, cause he still cold even with the change in his delivery.

Back
Top Bottom