LMAO Kenyan Martin "April Fools Day %@@**" *Update* Audio on page 3

Exactly how I thought Kenyon would react
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

"How 'bout if I don't play in the playoffs until somebody tells me who did it," Martin said more than once.
roll.gif

Easily the funniest part of this whole situation.
roll.gif
i could just imagine Carmelo having that smirk in his corner or something.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Stupid $!$ getting the all white interior
smh.gif
Prolly got plenty of stains in there before the popcorn went in
laugh.gif
That buttered popcorn was probably cleaner than Trina's $!$, and she rides in that whip all the time.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

You just KNOW it wasn't all the ballboy's idea. Hopefully JR paid him pretty well to take the fall.

You know, where does the ballboy get the balls to pull this off...

He could pay to get the damage fixed, but someone needs to get their %#+ kicked just off principle

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

talked about in the NBA thread, but I hope this will allow the Nuggets to continue to unravel and be "upset" should they end up matched up against the Thunder

i like the way you think sir

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

a ball boys gotta pay? Martin has millions.. dudes a big grown baby.

And? A ball boy was responsible for the damage, so why shouldn't he? So just because Kenyon has money people should be allowed to ##$! with his stuff? Like rich people don't get to have any rights to their property because they can afford to replace it. That's stupid.

How stupid did LaQuan have to be to not realize how much damage oily, buttered popcorn will do to an interior, much less a white one? Did he really think he and Kenyon were that cool, that he was in the circle or whatever? You make minimum wage if getting paid at all, this is a 100,000$+ vehicle. If you have to do a prank (besides I thought April Fool's was about "fooling" someone i.e lying, not just #%!++%! with their possessions), keep within your budget.

plus the guy was No Lnger a ball boy, it says in the article (from the responses, Im gonna go head and assume folks didnt read). he works specifically for JR Smith. He is his Driver, So Im quite sure he makes good Money.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

plus the guy was No Lnger a ball boy, it says in the article (from the responses, Im gonna go head and assume folks didnt read). he works specifically for JR Smith. He is his Driver, So Im quite sure he makes good Money.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

naw, he just has access to all JR's whips and he gets left over groupies and he might have a room in the crib..but no salary.

you laughin but dude said like it was nothing, "he was gonna pay for it" ... that would lead one to believe that money is not an issue like that other cat is claiming.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

smh.gif
Prolly got plenty of stains in there before the popcorn went in
laugh.gif
That buttered popcorn was probably cleaner than Trina's $!$, and she rides in that whip all the time.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wait what did the prankster expect to happen ? Did he expect Martin to come out and laugh about it then ask someone to clean it up ? SMH i think this is more than just a prank.

Back
Top Bottom