LMAO Response to Jay-Z's "Blow the Whistle"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/112897055e89eafb/

laugh.gif

Dude jumpin in like double dutch trying to get a name

roll.gif

Who is this dude? Some cat with a Myspace page who thinks he can rap?

This is actually worse than Jay's crap but he got off with that "city full of hooks" line. Oh and "I'm the bartender, take a shot at mybars..." nice... but I guess I just hate his delivery and his M.O.

How you gon tell Hov to stay in his lane...on his beat?

i heard this in the music forum. Jay will probably never even hear this, and this guy was pretty bold to come out of nowhere and call him out like that. not agood look for him at ALL...

but regardless, it was actually pretty decent

Had a couple of nice lines...but how the f do you tell Jigga to stay in his lane.....Oh dear winter already adressed it
embarassed.gif

Smart move by Pro'verb....he gets his name/track out there at what expense? None. Dude wasn't relevant before this week. No way in hell Jay responds tothis cause this dude hardly matters in the grand scheme of things...but like I said before, dude got his name out there...good move on his part.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

He pulled a Desean. Diss the best to get that publicity

actually, Stevenson spoke pretty highly of Kobe.
"I still feel that way," Stevenson said. "I think he's a good player, but I just don't think he's Kobe Bryant, a guy who you try to get your sleep on, you worry about, you can't stop no matter what you do.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Did y'all hear about this????

Spoiler [+]
PearlHarbor.jpg

I can't believe they bombed Pearl Harbor!!! I wonder what Roosevelt has to say about this....
nerd.gif

OMGZERS!!!!!

When did Jay go at the DMV area in particular? How dudes wanna tell tales just to have an avenue to get they rocks off? If anything he should be tellin'the DJ who played it in the club to pump his brakes.

he did the song because he's from here and felt disrespected. Jay-z has been my favorite rapper since forever but he shouldnt have made a track about abasketball player. WHy would you step in on another playing field. it was actually kinda childish on his part.

Back
Top Bottom