LMAO @ these nerd gamer "ring" entrances....

Was about to say, some of those "kids" took home thousands of dollars playing a game and hanging out. How can that ever be a bad thing?

Its crazy man, we were like a year or two away from seeing Halo played on TV if it kept trending upward like was from 07-11, T Squared getting Dr. Pepper deals and getting on soda bottles and then it all went so fast. 

Making it to the main stage at all is crazy though thats whats up man. I know I could never do that.
[rule]I dont have a problem with the whole "watching other people play video games" thing, I do it. I've watched Pro Halo tournaments pretty often in the past, and I caught a bit of Evo one year cause theres a yearly NT thread about it, and I dont even like fighting games outside of Smash and I was entertained.

I think halo just started getting worse at they came out, that's what I think ruined it. Call of duty took its spot pretty much.
Thanks, I only played on mainstage for money one of times though, played for $5k in an FFA finals and swear I got sabotaged to this day :nerd:

And it makes more sense to watch the pros play video games then it does to watch sports, you actually learn stuff watching them game. You def can't ball like lebron after watching him

Last edited:
Do you watch basketball? football? any kind of sports? why?
I watch sports, and play them too.
I just don't get the hype of watching people playing video games. Like all they are doing is pressing buttons to make characters move.
Ain't the same as watching someone hit a home run or dunk a basketball.
That's just my opinion though, everyone is entitled to their's.

I watch sports, and play them too.
I just don't get the hype of watching people playing video games. Like all they are doing is pressing buttons to make characters move.
Ain't the same as watching someone hit a home run or dunk a basketball.
That's just my opinion though, everyone is entitled to their's.

pressing buttons is being disrespful to the craft man.

that like saying he just shooting a ball throught the hoop

pressing buttons is making this overly simple... I take more than that t win

its basically chess with life bars

pressing buttons is being disrespful to the craft man.

that like saying he just shooting a ball throught the hoop

pressing buttons is making this overly simple... I take more than that t win

its basically chess with life bars
Well I don't watch chess too so that ain't interest me
I do know playing Starcraft, LoL, Dota, etc. involves strategy and quick reflexes, but it's just boring to me if I had to sit through Twitch or tv to watch them play it.
People think watching baseball is boring while I think it's mostly entertaining
Anyway it's all preferences

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom