LMAO @ these nerd gamer "ring" entrances....

I'm no fan of vidya games but good for them for finding an outlet that they can have fun with and excel...

They were obviously joking. Them imitating wrestlers should have been a dead giveaway.

They were obviously joking. Them imitating wrestlers should have been a dead giveaway.
laugh.gif
 Who on earth are you replying to

They were joking? Had no clue.
It seemed like you did think they were serious.  If you were laughing with them I don't think you would have called them nerds. It seems like you are laughing at how seriously you thought they took it. That's why the title is "LMAO @ these nerd gamer "ring" entrances....".

Last edited:

It seemed like you did think they were serious.  If you were laughing with them I don't think you would have called them nerds. It seems like you are laughing at how seriously you thought they took it. That's why the title is "LMAO @ these nerd gamer "ring" entrances....".
laugh.gif

They were joking? Had no clue.
It seemed like you did think they were serious.  If you were laughing with them I don't think you wouldn't have called them nerds. It seems like you are laughing at how seriously you thought they took it. That's why the title is "LMAO @ these nerd gamer "ring" entrances....".

How on earth did you think I thought they were being serious, bruh? :lol:

I was laughing at the whole spectacle...if was funny from start to finish.

Yeah Opie you're a jerk!

was funny to me.

guess people cant have fun anymore without someone feeling like they gotta try to clown the next man.

let em cook.

laugh.gif

was funny to me.

guess people cant have fun anymore without someone feeling like they gotta try to clown the next man.

let em cook.
roll.gif
  Yea OP is a jerk man

Last edited:
I dont eem play games but i think thats awesome lol

Last edited:
Man they're just having fun with it. You want to see some real sadness check out the wrestling thread where dudes legit lose sleep over match outcomes and alliance switching

How is that guy going to do a Stone Cold entrance and not rock a cool vest with some tight jeans or tight booty jean shorts?

:rofl: at the chat room on the 2nd one. Dudes were going ape ****

Back
Top Bottom