LMAOO, Pokemon orgasm..

indifferent.gif

why the hell did i watch the whole thing? lol

i knew less than 10 pokemon in there..

first 150>all that

I still have my collection and all but damn I can never remember me doing that as a kid. Homeboy needs a Lugia and Ho-oh legends set like me though then he can talk

damn he took so long to open the 1st wrapper up hahahahhahahhha after he got hyped off the first pack he started getting suped up and started ripping through packs
laugh.gif

"oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh leafeon"

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh glacionnnnnnn, ohhh man i'm getting good"

+!$
roll.gif

how did this dude not know how to say dratini? dragonite was my favorite to use in pokemon red...or blue...HYPER BEAM!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I just wasted 5 minutes of my life on that... On another note, Pokémon Blue & Red = The Bees Knees.

A couple of pronunciations that annoyed me was "Dratini, Excavation, and Premier" He could NOT read those, if his life depended on it.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

damn he took so long to open the 1st wrapper up hahahahhahahhha after he got hyped off the first pack he started getting suped up and started ripping through packs
laugh.gif

"oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh leafeon"

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh glacionnnnnnn, ohhh man i'm getting good"

+!$
roll.gif

how did this dude not know how to say dratini? dragonite was my favorite to use in pokemon red...or blue...HYPER BEAM!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
at how amped he is @ 5:55 and 6:57 Im mad i watched the whole thing

On another note Electrode was one of my go to's back in the day
pimp.gif

can't believe I watched the whole vid and I don't know @!$% about Pokemon
laugh.gif
  Looks like he got good though

You know what some of us are fronting like crazy cuz we know when we used to collect baseball/basketball and for me Marvel trading cards we would be like that too. Probably not how exponentially far and goofy this kid took it too but our eyes got big when we got that rare card.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom