Local Sneaker Battle / Mini Summit

since the summit didn't go down and we couldn't have our sneaker battle, just wondering if the contestants plus more would like to still have a local sneaker battle somewhere?

it'd be nice if we could still do something before winter comes.. just out of the spirit of sneakerheadship lol

I'd be up for it. Just to attend, not compete though.
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

This would be nice if a store would host/sponsor it...
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
.:: FOR SALE AIR FORCE 1 (AF1) Philippines sz 9 DS ::.​

^^ iv tried convincing a store, they said if it were to happen it wouldnt be this year but they are possibly planning one.

----------------------------
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Selling
DS Penny IVs Size 10 100$ CAD OBO
DS AF1 MID Orange NYC Edition Size 10 110$ CAD OBO
DS Laney V Size 9.5 (Yellowing) 325$ CAD OBO
DS Space Jam XI Size 9.5 (Minor Yellowing) 450$ CAD OBO

yeah if a store could hold it that'd be nice...not even to sponsor, just to hold it there, u know?

nothing major..just an opportunity for some sneakerheads to share their love for the game

Only person I talked to about this was Ron and he was OK with the idea but sufficient planning is needed to make it successful...

However, in terms of space, IMHO, it would only be GDFT that has enough space to host this...maybe SR can to...LS has a nice store but I think they don't have enough space for additional tables...

.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.​
.:: FOR SALE AIR FORCE 1 (AF1) Philippines sz 9 DS ::.​

i think this is a great idea and would be great to do sometime soon, even during the winter holidays would be nice. i would be interested in attending this.
Team Soled Out
Est. 2005sobe it1 Collection
Looking for OG IV Military​

Quote:
I'd be up for it. Just to attend, not compete though.
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Co-sign.
But it's hard for everyone to commit to a specifc date all the time. Maybe we should all agree to a specific time period rather than a single day. Say 3 days straight, so everyone can make it out from NT Toronto. Have everyone's kicks locked up at night.

Yeah right.
:lol:
laugh.gif
www.thestoryapparel.com

^ not many would want to have their sneakers at a store over night haha.. security issues (even if locked). maybe a 2 day event would work easier.
Team Soled Out
Est. 2005sobe it1 Collection
Looking for OG IV Military​

^Oh I know. Thought I'd throw some sarcasm out there. Been a habit of mine since time to never leave my shoes even at the front of the door of a house jam so I feel ya.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

www.thestoryapparel.com

Back
Top Bottom