local spots that still have nike air force max b?

does anyone know any spots with that still have the nike air max force b (barkley black) in the 562 area? looking for a size 10.

please help me out if you have any insights. thanks

Pic below:

i ain't down in socal, but you might wanna call some of the Champs stores around your way.
their spots are the only ones around my way (norcal) that seem to still have em. everywhere else cleared em out already.

i have a bunch of sz 10's, but i'm not lookin to sell.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

attic doesn't have them, at least in a size 10.

thanks for your help tho.

anyone else?

actually, maybe try going to one of your local champs and have them order the kicks from one of the stores up here.
i was at the Stonestown Galleria, San Francisco store a coupla weeks ago, and they still had em on the shelf. i swear the one at SF Center had em too.

tell em to do a system inventory check.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

I'm actually looking for a pair of these as well I have not seen em around even in the la area
LPC = SDtechnique_NT (10933)

cl smooth71 would u be willing to purchase the kicks at ur champs and ship em out to me and ill pay for shipping cost and price of shoe

if the champs in mall near me (stonestown galleria) still has em, sure, i'll scoop em up for you. i'm not gonna run all over the place to other ones tho, sorry.

you'd have to paypal me the $$$ (incl the 4% fee+$10-12 for shipping..couple more if you want insurance) in advance tho. i don't wanna get stuck w/the hassle of returning the kicks if you aren't serious about em.

post up your size, and i'll check tomorrow or thursday and get back to you.

ya fa sho man ill let u know haha I was wondering wat was the price on em were they like 69.99? imma sz 10 juss let me know bro

yo jjc,

been tied up the last coupla days. i'll try and swing by the mall tomorrow and check on them 10's. or you can always just call and find out too. again, it's champs at stonestown galleria in san francisco. they got a footlocker too, but i don't think they ever got em there.

i think ATTIC SD might have it. We can transfer it if they have one in stock. Call them and check it out 619 234 1534... If they have it, we can transfer it to our Buena Park store

don't trip cl juss wenever u got time I don't want u going out ur way or anything

jjc,

the mall ain't out of my way. it's pretty close to me, actually. it's just that i'm swamped w/stuff right now, incl big ol prob trying to get my deal for my flatscreen tv done, but that's another story.

anyways, if you ain't in a rush, i'll swing by and check on the kicks before the weekend's out. i need to hit that mall for something else too.

i'll keep you updated and the others too. (i'll see about other sizes as well)

sorry for the delay.....been hella busy lately. but i finally rolled by the champs near me. they DID still have the black air force max b, only one last pair/size, which was on display. i didn't bother to check the size cuz it was pretty small....thinking about 8.5 or so. price is still retail at $109.99, but Champs is notorious for not updating their display prices, esp their older kicks. the actual price in their system might be lower.

and not sure if anyone is interested, but the Footlocker in the same mall still has some of the OG colorway (blk/wht/royal) Air Max Pennys....didn't check the sizes cuz the store was about to close.