LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

Originally Posted by dreClark

James Wilder to UF.
beast_transp2.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I highly doubt Clemson will win the ACC. I think it will either be VT, UNC, or FSU.
Seriously, Clemson?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My pick is either Miami, us, or Florida State.

BTW we offered some CB out of Pennsylvania today so I'm pretty sure that's a sign that we think we have no shot with Nicholson. Also I'm hearing Curtis Grant wants to go to Florida.
Williams is going to be a beast this year he was good last year but i think he'll have a heismanish year

Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

My preseason conference champion predictions:

Big 12 - Oklahoma
Pac 10 - Stanford
SEC - Alabama
ACC - Clemson
Big 10 - Iowa
Big East - Pittsburgh

Your thoughts?

Big 12 - Nebraska/Oklahoma
Pac 10 - USC
SEC - Alabama
ACC - VT/Miami
Big 10 - Ohio State
Big East - ?

Gunna or anybody else that might play with the Vols in NCAA 11 am I the only one that thinks Janzen Jackson and SS#7(Dmiles) stats are mixed up, Darren Myles is kicked off, and even if he wasnt Janzen was a starter

Originally Posted by ddot7

Anyone know where Sammy Watkins will end up?

nerd.gif
Wherever he ends up, he's gonna be a pain in my %+%
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Clemson vs Miami battle, correct?

And it seems that the Wilder commit was a hoax. Hasn't committed to UF...........yet

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

I highly doubt Clemson will win the ACC. I think it will either be VT, UNC, or FSU.
laugh.gif
 @ leaving Miami out
Y'all schedule is ridiculous though. Out of the four contenders for the coastal Miami has hands down the toughest schedule. If Miami does make it to the ACCCG and win than they certainly will have earned it.

As for GT, I've never been to high on them and I love the fact that we have a two weeks to prepare. However they do have an easier schedule than us or Miami.

But I think VT has the best shot from the Coastal division.

Is Watkins still at South Fort Myers High School? If so...I need to take the 30 minute drive to see him play this season.

Former UF WR Jacquez Green is now a WR coach @ Lincoln HS (Home of TJ Byrant, BJ Daniels, Jawanza Starling, etc)

33424_136532776376169_100000583415919_272310_2761138_n.jpg

That boy Dorsey OD'd on the Adidas
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Here is a pic of the new home TCU uniforms from their video shoot recently

tcu2010unis.jpg

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Seriously, Clemson?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My pick is either Miami, us, or Florida State.

BTW we offered some CB out of Pennsylvania today so I'm pretty sure that's a sign that we think we have no shot with Nicholson. Also I'm hearing Curtis Grant wants to go to Florida.
Williams is going to be a beast this year he was good last year but i think he'll have a heismanish year
If he stays healthy I think he's capable, but it will depend on whether Darren Evans is healthy. If he's full strength I think RW will probably end up with 1200 and DE with 6-700 as a backup.

When you add in Tyrod, we have the best rushing backfield in the nation, I don't think anybody can dispute that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
As far as RB tandems though I'd still take Ingram and Richardson over Williams and Evans though.

Aaron Lynch – The must-have recruit in this class, Lynch will stay No.1 on the Probability Chart until he makes his decision, which couldcome at month’s end. The Irish lead for the 6-foot-6, 245-pounddefensive end from Cape Coral, Fla., and will host Lynch on a returntrip July 30-31 alongside his family. Since Lynch last saw Notre Damein spring he’s listed Florida and Florida State as his respectiveleaders. But the hard work of Tony Alford has kept Notre Dame just infront, a remarkable feat considering how the Irish have performed onthe field in recent seasons. Notre Dame needs to close this one out.Previous: No. 2
FML, I was hoping we would steal him. It was looking good for a while there 
mad.gif
mad.gif

ncf_i_tboyd1_400.jpg

Boyd looks short as #+%*.

Looks like they wanted Bobby Johnson to fire some of the members of his offensive staff, which he should have. However, instead of doing that, he decided to step down so that he could save his staff.

Mark Richt had the same ultimatum, and he did it.

Interesting to see the principles of various coaches.

theres a couple different story's associated with it.
a: some of the players have been in contact with agents

b: corey miller exposed us
The recruit is Corey Miller.

Corey Miller is a four-star defensive end from South Carolina who is a current Tennesse commitment. Miller posted the following (in bold) on the wall of the Volunteers' FaceBook page (in what apppears to be some smack talking between he and a Carolina fan)

"UNC tried to bribe me"

"and since we on this lets talk about how ya under tha table DL coach wanted to pay me to come to school.....???? No answer??? and how he showed me to diff chicks he put on my homie??? OOhhh UNC is so much better!
nothing concrete, i'm not worried though.

"and since we on this lets talk about how ya under tha table DL coach wanted to pay me to come to school.....???? No answer??? and how he showed me to diff chicks he put on my homie??? OOhhh UNC is so much better!

Clearly them broads got nothing on Lacey...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Corey Miller is a four-star defensive end from South Carolina who is a current Tennesse commitment. Miller posted the following (in bold) on the wall of the Volunteers' FaceBook page (in what apppears to be some smack talking between he and a Carolina fan)

"UNC tried to bribe me"

With Paul Dee as the head of the NCAA's Committee on Infractions you better be. Butch & Paul don't have the best relationship... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

"UNC tried to bribe me"

I hope you realize that what they got SC for was not concrete.  They went off the words of an ex-con with a vendetta, no solid proof.

I would be worried.

Back
Top Bottom