LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

DamarisJohnson.jpg

Since LSU officially started their spring practice today, I thought I'd kick off a new thread and say goodbye to the 09 thread. 09 was an interesting yr.

start the yr off,

Russell Shepherd has been moved to WR full time.

can the Oregon Ducks stay out there own way?

Will USC have to face any punishment heavier than a slap on the wrist?

OK College Football Heads,
Lets get this $ like Dakota Mosely! 
2852539e3e4c7aae065c0fa6199a261c8a7c928.jpg

Freshmen expected to make immediate impacts?

Andre Debose fully healthy?

Where did Josh Haden end up transferring to?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Freshmen expected to make immediate impacts?
Not a Freshman but I believe Cam Newton will have the biggest Impact of any newcomer.

Lache Seastrunk might be the guy esp. since Lamichael has a lot of charges pending.

I really expect Phillip Sims to be able to get some reps at QB in Alabama 

Ronnie Powell to fill in for either Dunlap or Aaron Hernandez. (Gator Heads, any chance he plays the H-Back role or strictly DE? )

Ross Apo WR BYU He is going to Kill it out there.

Jackson Jeffcoat Texas

Dom Easley UF as well

sad part about this list is I woulda had  Rajaan Bennett up here, he was gonna do numbers for Vandy
frown.gif

smh.gif

Andre Debose fully healthy?

he will be and its gona be a problem with a legit throwing QB (Brantley)

I had forgot all about him. I'll try and find out

All the big time dudes who went to UCF, Reese, Wilson and Godfrey
Keenan Allen, Cal
Marcus Lattimore, USCe
Da'Rick Rogers & Tyler Bray, Tennessee
William Gholston, Michigan State
Lache Seastrunk, Oregon
Ronald Powell, UF
Demar Dorsey, Michigan
Michael Dyer, Auburn
Jake Heaps, BYU
Jeff Luc, FSU
Chris Dunkley, UF
Kyle Prater, USC
Terrance Mitchell, USF
Anthony Barr, UCLA
Christian Jones, FSU
Cullen Christian, Michigan
Tai-ler Jones, ND
Michaelee Harris and Deon Rogers, Louisville
Martavious Bryant, Clemson
Brunetti @ WVU
Brandon Gainer, Kentucky

I listed these dudes because I expect them all to be at least in the 2 deep.
smh.gif
smh.gif

No idea

I also look for Robert Clarke (UF) and Blake Sims (Ala) to dominate if used in the return game from day one

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif
Liar Miles...

like we all didnt see that move coming tho

i think any of us that saw film of him in high school and him in the AA army game could tell he was never going to be a full time QB.

New year, new post, new chance for Michigan fans to hype up their squad.
pimp.gif

Imma miss the old post tho...
frown.gif

My son Jaybo is about to transfer out of GT. I wouldn't be able to stand by idle and watch Nesbitt throw those ducks either...

Barkley is starting to throw again. Offensive tackle spots are up in the air. Maybe there will be a TJ Mcdonald/Jawanza Starling pairing at the safety positions when the season rolls around.

And I think Latwan is finally gonna visit this weekend.

Marquis Flowers may get on the field early, even though Arizona has Trevin Wade, Rob Golden and Adam Hall.

My prediction:

Dre will know the nickname of every 2011 recruit by the end of spring ball.

Everything I've heard says Powell will be DE maybe a TE in the redzone

Elam will be a Safety.......i still had hopes that they would try him at RB.

Dre will Ponder be healthy for spring practice?

Demar Dorsey is going to be a force down in Ann Arbor
pimp.gif

Charles Woodson V2
pimp.gif

If BJ is out there right now puttin in the time and effort, he is going to put up some nice numbers.

Didn't BJ have surgery? I didn't think he was gonna be back for spring ball...

So, I guess that's why BJ isn't playing basketball this year.

Ponder w/ be back for the spring, but he will be getting light reps. He just started back throwing regular sized footballs. Probably won't play in the spring game. +%@@ would be perfect for EJ to get more reps w/ the 1's, but he's out too

Demar Dorsey = Woodson v2? What the @!@@ are you smoking? Dorsey is TRASH @ CB.

"Strength"

by Rajaan Bennett

Somebody once told me that, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13). Life hasn't been a walk in the park for me, but I'm thankful for the obstacles, hardships, and accomplishments that GOD has provided for me. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be the Rajaan Bennett that you know today. I wouldn't have things any other way.

Strength is the ability to do or bear things in the state of being strong.

In the year of 2000, I moved from the streets of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, to the suburbs of Powder Springs, Georgia. A year later, my dad died in a horrible car wreck, and as a ten year-old, I knew he wasn't coming back. This tragedy rattled me to the core. I felt as if there was no need for me to live. I wanted to be as happy as the kids with dads and moms.

Some days I would wonder - why me? But eventually, I realized that it was my turn to become a man. As I became older, I came to notice that in life you use strength as a blanket to protect you from this cold world.

I am the oldest of 3 and I have a brother with special needs who I have to take care of. I have to balance school, sports, friends, and family - and it gets so hard, but I push myself. I push myself like a sprinter who is neck and neck with an opponent with 10 meters left. With the strength that I posses, I feel like I'm Hercules.

I matured faster than all of my friends - and there will never be a time that I will give up. I may complain, I may refuse, and I may even cry about it, but I know I have to do what I have to do.

I work hard at whatever I do - just for that man upstairs to smile down on me with the rays of the sun ...and they feel so warm. My drive cannot be stopped or even slowed down, because every obstacle has a way around it. Every day I become stronger from the weights physically, the books mentally, and life emotionally.

There is no limit to my strength and at the end of the day, I want to be known as the strongest.

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom