LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

This dude Bingo/Ringo/Mingo is getting in the backfield at will.

And Cardo been on his music #$%#
pimp.gif

Top fawty shawty
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

This dude Bingo/Ringo/Mingo is getting in the backfield at will.

And Cardo been on his music #$%#
pimp.gif

Top fawty shawty
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
Cardo makes music? where da links at?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
LSU QBs ....
roll.gif

they said Lee is pushing Jefferson this spring
sick.gif

Loston
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

Originally Posted by IYE2

Enlarged heart sidelines former Wayne, OSU star Freeman

Former Ohio St lb'er marcus freeman was diagnosed with an enlarged heart and is done playing football but apparently he'll now be an undergrad on the coaching staff and is 3 classes away from his masters
pimp.gif

Also everyone's favorite florida linebacker etienne sabino will more than likely be the 3rd starter at lb'er.

Tyler Moeller also starting alongside Jermale Hines at safety is the word..
Huh, didn't even know Moeller was clear to play, and thought he'd start at the star with OJ (ay!) alongside Hines back deep. Will be interesting to see who wins the 3rdLB/star position.

I def think OJ and Gant will see a lot of time, especially since OJ played a lot later in the yr last season but Moellers good to go by all accounts. And I have no problem believing he can play that position, especially if they stay in 3deep.

Spring ball will tell us a lot, we'll wait an see.

Not sure if this had been brought up, but to all the UCLA heads on here, i'd like to think Where Anthony Barr will go, I've seen sites listing him as a RB or a OLB.
any way he's gonna make some noise in Westwood

And I'm very Excited to see how Jeff Luc is gonna turn out a FSU, a Freakish Athlete.

Also gonna be Pulling for Khairi Fortt and Silas Redd at PSU, worked out with them in the winter last year, both gonna make some noise

Originally Posted by dreClark

Saw him at a camp last week in Weston...kid is probably 15 lbs. heavier than in the autumn. He's gonna make the Devine/Baby J/Marlin Lane Youtube sensations look tame when he's done.
BTW, Jeremy Cash was MVP there, who ever gets him has a stud on their hands. He's certainly not afraid to get physical and it's a wrap if he can get a good jam at the LOS.

As an alum, I'd love for him to come up to Columbus but I think the Buckeyes strike out in FLA this year. At least with Dorsett, Lyons and Cash.

As an alum, I'd love for him to come up to Columbus but I think the Buckeyes strike out in FLA this year. At least with Dorsett, Lyons and Cash.

If we offer him, Cash will be a Cane. And I think we are going to offer him. He was at the spring game yesterday.

Solid turnout at A&M's Junior Day...

Aaron Green, Quincy Russell, Quincy Aldridge, LaDarius Brown, Brandon Williams, Josh Stewart, Kameel Jackson ... Then Ced Reed and Jace Amaro both made it in after visits to UT and Tech respectively yesterday...

Tech got 2 commits today in RB Kenny Williams and WR Derek Edwards. Up to 6 commits for Tuberville.

Lot of heat on Potts for the starter job too.

Auburn signee Shon Coleman has been diagnosed with malignant Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia according to his mother.

wow all bad ...
frown.gif

[h1]Screens and Lighting[/h1][h3] by Russ  03/25/10 3:40 PM[/h3]

Herewe are now just a short 4 months away from our July release date andbusy as can be here at Tiburon. There were a few questions aboutwhether our first screenshot was actually in-game or not, so I sat downwith Jean Adams - Art Director on NCAA Football 11 - to talk about whythe game looks better this year. We hope this blog will shed some lighton the situation... (That is easily the worst pun I've ever had in mylife).

ncaablogimageA550.jpg

Without getting too much into the art/technical details, we wantedto talk about a couple of graphic improvements; the first being linearlighting. This lighting technique allows us to more accurately controlthe material properties of everything that makes up the player. To putit in basic terms, we now have control over how bright or dark thingsget without losing detail. It also helps us get the authentic color onthe uniforms.

Linear lighting also allows us to tune helmets, jerseys, and otherplayer gear in a much more realistic way. For example; you'll noticethe skin looks more lifelike and less like plastic. Helmets and jerseysreflect the right amount of light. Colors are less saturated and reactto lighting in a more realistic way. You might remember looking atprevious versions of NCAA Football and feeling like things were toosaturated and flat. We think we've addressed these issues thanks tothis new level of control.

ncaablogimage2550.jpg

Jean is also a big into gear so he wanted me to point out the leg brace, Nike Jet gloves and the Air LT cleats.

Overall we wanted to make lighting feel realistic and dramatic atthe same time. At the end of the day we are hoping that you like thecrisp and detailed graphics of NCAA Football 11.

Here is a comparison of NCAA Football 10...

ncaablog10.jpg

and NCAA Football 11.

ncaablog11.jpg

We think graphics are key, but before you ask... YES, there arebigger details coming on gameplay and Dynasty, so please be patient. Ina couple weeks we are scheduled to release the first gameplay featureblog. I think you are going to like it; really cool stuff, no questionabout it.

Thanks for reading!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom