LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

Love the commitments of both Sousa and Miller. Miller is very athletic for his size. Very intelligent and a tough SOB from all reports we have heard.

Sousa is really impressing with only 2 years of QBing under his belt. I really cant see this one sticking tho because he will more than likely blow up at the Elite 11 and get some solid offers. Hope they stay away because he seem to be a great guy to get behind Gardner.

Hopefully Kris Frost, Anthony Zettel and Dee Hart can jump on board soon as well.

Is it just me or does it seem like Michigan fans (IDK which, they're all the same to me) come in here and just post random UofM football diaries? Just talking about stuff out of the blue, to nobody in particular.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Is it just me or does it seem like Michigan fans (IDK which, they're all the same to me) come in here and just post random UofM football diaries? Just talking about stuff out of the blue, to nobody in particular.
There is an ignore feature...

BooBoo Cissoko's court doc's show he is actually two years older than what he was listed as at UofM

^I personally like that though. When everyone posts stuff on their team I mean - because I dont follow everyone else like I do Ohio St. So this post is great in that sense imo.

ddot wasn't it you that posted that Clemson was waiving cash at recruits to get them to switch commitments? Where'd you get that info? I heard some stuff today on VT boards about shady stuff going on with Brandon Ellerbe switching commitments from Clemson to UNC.

Nah, I was just joking around. There were and are a fewer kids committed to high profile schools who are looking at Clemson just as hard now so you usually hear the jokes about what the other school had to do to get him.

Do I think people associated with Clemson have given players benefits? No doubt. I also think MOST schools have boosters and even some coaches directly involved in it.

What'd you hear?

About the Michigan NTers...I don't really care, it doesn't bother me, just something I noticed and it seemed a little funny. If I'm off, my bad, I wasn't aiming to call anyone out in particular and I don't dislike Michigan.

ddot7 is just a douche, don't mind him.
[h2]UCLA freshmen dismissed after arrests[/h2]

By Blair Angulo
Special to ESPNLosAngeles.com
Archive

UCLA football coach Rick Neuheisel dismissed three incoming freshmen-- wideout Paul Richardson, cornerback Shaquille Richardson andlinebacker Josh Shirley -- from the team for violating rules, theprogram announced Tuesday.

"The three young men know they made aterrible mistake," Neuheisel said in a statement released by theschool. "We expect our players to behave a certain way and there areconsequences when they don't. Paul, Shaquille and Josh are paying asteep price for their lapse in judgment. They will not be allowed toenroll in school this fall and will not have the opportunity to begintheir UCLA academic and athletic careers."

The three, who hadbeen enrolled in summer school, were arrested by University ofCalifornia Police on June 23 on suspicion of stealing a purse and facefelony theft charges. The Richardsons, who are cousins, and Shirleyhave been dropped from summer courses and may face additionalpunishment from the Office of the Dean of Students, according to theschool's release.

The three will not be allowed to enroll for thefall quarter, which begins in late September. They may be able toenroll in January if they meet requirements set by Neuheisel.

"That decision will be based on several factors, including their behavior," Neuheisel said.

laugh.gif
Already? Boys just got on campus.

If there is a theme that you want me to follow I am more than happy to do whatever you want.

Everything in here is random. This thread was made to update each schools goings ons in the offseason.

Todd McNair is out as RB coach and SC just updated their statement to the public:  "Todd McNair's contract with USC expired on June 30, 2010. USC's appeal of the NCAA's ruling includes an appeal of the findings and sanctions related to Mr. McNair. USC has no additional comments at this time."
NCAA better revisit the Tark case documents and Lloyd Lake better brush up on his facts cause it's about to get real interesting.  Guess who supplied McNair with a lawyer? 
smokin.gif

Heavy rumors of constant communication between Tennessee and USC DE Malik Jackson, trying to work out if he is in good academic standing to transfer.

AH or iron Man, yall hear this?

Nebraska has defense, a deep experienced offensive line, a plethora of running backs and solid special teams. Also, the passing game will be much better because the quarterback and wide receivers now have experience. The only reason I'll say they won't win the Big XII is because they are leaving the BIG XII after this year and Dan Bebe (using the officials as his tools) won't let them win it and leave. It will be interesting to see how many penalties are called on us this year and Colorado over the next two years since they are leaving for the Pac 10.

Nebraska has defense, a deep experienced offensive line, a plethora of running backs and solid special teams. Also, the passing game will be much better because the quarterback and wide receivers now have experience. The only reason I'll say they won't win the Big XII is because they are leaving the BIG XII after this year and Dan Bebe (using the officials as his tools) won't let them win it and leave. It will be interesting to see how many penalties are called on us this year and Colorado over the next two years since they are leaving for the Pac 10.

Originally Posted by firered18

^^was just about to post that
pimp.gif

I think this 2011 class will turn out nicely Gunna

Yep.

Pat Martin will make it official this weekend.

the wheels are turning
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom