LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

kagw7.jpg

25kohew.jpg

2mca636.jpg

w6wl6h.png

2dha0pi.jpg

Better look out for them Huskers this year...swagger is back baby!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Heavy rumors of constant communication between Tennessee and USC DE Malik Jackson, trying to work out if he is in good academic standing to transfer.

AH or iron Man, yall hear this?
Jordan Campbell said this week that some players are talking to other teams.  Malik would probably be one of them cause he lost his spot last year to Nick Perry.  He'd be stupid to leave though cause he still gets plenty of PT and our DE spot is thin.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Heavy rumors of constant communication between Tennessee and USC DE Malik Jackson, trying to work out if he is in good academic standing to transfer.

AH or iron Man, yall hear this?
Jordan Campbell said this week that some players are talking to other teams.  Malik would probably be one of them cause he lost his spot last year to Nick Perry.  He'd be stupid to leave though cause he still gets plenty of PT and our DE spot is thin.
Jordan Campbell is salty as $%%+...
laugh.gif

There are too many rumors floating around, it's like the NBA with all these mindless rumors with little to no substance.

RoJo to Tennessee
Malik Jackson to Tennessee/TCU
Mitch Mustain to Anywhere, USA
CJ Gable to Anywhere, USA
TJ Bryant to Florida/FSU
Seantrel to OSU/Miami
Tyron Smith a packaged deal with Seantrel to Miami...
smh.gif

As of now, no one has transferred because of the sanctions.  Jarvis Jones and Jordan Campbell transferred due to personal circumstances.

This guy...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

When he was stopped by a Georgia State Patrol trooper late Wednesdaynight, UGA Athletic Director Damon Evans was smiling and laughing,according to the just-released incident report.

But by the time he was booked into Atlanta City Jail on a DUIcharge, Evans was "crying uncontrollably," said Trooper Mark Cabe, whopulled over Evans' 2009 BMW after he meandered across the center lineof Roswell Road near Chastain Drive at 11:55 p.m. Wednesday.

Evans, who admitted to drinking three Vodka cocktails, beganbargaining with the trooper as soon as he realized he might be placedunder arrest. "I am not trying to bribe you but I'm the athleticdirector of the University of Georgia," said Evans, who refused aBreathalyzer.

The arrest report reveals several embarrassing details for the40-year-old Evans, whose lucrative new five-year contract went intoeffect Thursday.

The passenger in Evans' 2009 BMW, 28-year-old Courtney Fuhrmann, wasbeing "very loud and obnoxious and was obviously intoxicated," thetrooper wrote. Fuhrmann, who Evans called "just a friend" at a pressconference Thursday afternoon, was arrested along with Evans andcharged with disorderly conduct.

The trooper, who noted that Evans had a pair of red panties inbetween his legs, asked the athletic director "what her panties weredoing in his side of the seat. He stated, ‘She took them off and I heldthem because I was just trying to get her home.' "

When first pulled over, Evans told the trooper, "I feel prettygood," states the incident report. The trooper said he had "red,bloodshot, watery eyes and droopy eyelids" and he detected "a strongodor of an alcoholic beverage."

Evans asked the trooper to let him off with a warning.

"I told him I don't issue warnings for DUI," the trooper said.

Evans tried again: "I don't want you to use who I am but I would just ask that you take me to a motel."

After he was arrested, the father of two -- who refused aBreathalyzer -- told the trooper, "We go through life and we all drinkand jump in a car."

In a taped message that appears during every UGA home game, Evans tells fans, "If you drink and drive, you lose."

Evans, who met Friday with an Athens attorney, will make his firstappearance in Municipal Court July 12 to enter a plea on charges ofdrunken driving, illegal lane change and failure to submit to analcohol test.

At a news conference in Athens Thursday afternoon, Evans said he hoped to hang onto his job.

"I let this university down, I let my family down, I let those inthe Bulldog Nation down," Evans said. "My behavior, my actions, werenot indicative of what we teach our student-athletes at the Universityof Georgia."

Addressing university administrators and Bulldogs fans, Evans said he would "do everything in my power to make you believe in me again."

"My desire is to keep my job," he said.

He may not get the chance.

In a statement released before the incident report, Adams said hewill "reserve further action pending a full review by staff and legalcounsel."

1st off jis name is Damon Evans and he's not black? so u already know he's mad _' isch LMAO

and I tried to type earlier that Jordan Campbell is a Scorned woman and I dont take anything he says or tweets serious

even if its a lil truth, he's so salty he blows things out of proportions towards the negative

I thought he is black. Oh, you're saying because he's the AD at UGA he can't be black??? Or because he was crying he must be white?

Reported.

After he was arrested, the father of two -- who refused a Breathalyzer -- told the trooper, "We go through life and we all drink and jump in a car."

In a taped message that appears during every UGA home game, Evans tells fans, "If you drink and drive, you lose."

180019_UGA_Official_628071l.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

001659_UGA_Official_628105l.jpg

Smash-worthy

My dude was passing out while getting his mug shot taken. Thats awesome.

Yes she would catch it.

laugh.gif
o okay. My boy was like he's not black and I was dumb founded.
laugh.gif
who is that Paul Bearer lookin dude with his Evans family?

He was crying because he knew as a brother he couldn't afford NO slip-ups with that job, and well, he F'ed up major. Annnnnd it was a white girl...all bad son..all bad.

Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

Nebraska has defense, a deep experienced offensive line, a plethora of running backs and solid special teams. Also, the passing game will be much better because the quarterback and wide receivers now have experience. The only reason I'll say they won't win the Big XII is because they are leaving the BIG XII after this year and Dan Bebe (using the officials as his tools) won't let them win it and leave. It will be interesting to see how many penalties are called on us this year and Colorado over the next two years since they are leaving for the Pac 10.

Nebraska wont win the big 12 because OU & Texas are in the same conference.

Reported that Evans is resigning from his spot as UGA AD today.

%+$!@!# your life up over some **%$@. SMH.

UGA should call up Derek Dooley.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, kind of feel bad for dude.  He rose to AD at a major university before the age of 40.  That $%%+ is hard to do, it's a tough and long climb.  It's all gone now.

Mistakes happen, and this dude paid dearly.  All for some $!!$*. 
smh.gif

I'm sure he will have to deal with turmoil at home as well.

I don't feel bad for him, he did it to himself. Drunk driving, cheating with some GA looking trash and then thinking he's above the law? Good job dude.

Originally Posted by ddot7

I don't feel bad for him, he did it to himself. Drunk driving, cheating with some GA looking trash and then thinking he's above the law? Good job dude.
I'm not a "Holier than thou" type dude, so yeah, I do feel bad for dude.

Everyone makes mistakes.  The stakes are just higher for some.  Being an AD at a major Uni is not only about the job itself but about image as well.

Dude was clean until that night, lost it all in one night.

Like a guy who bets his life savings in Vegas.  Yes it's his fault, and he has no one to blame but himself, but it still sucks to see someone take a major L like that.

It's called Pity you robot.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by ddot7

I'm not a "Holier than thou" type dude, so yeah, I do feel bad for dude.

Everyone makes mistakes.  The stakes are just higher for some.  Being an AD at a major Uni is not only about the job itself but about image as well.

Dude was clean until that night, lost it all in one night.

Like a guy who bets his life savings in Vegas.  Yes it's his fault, and he has no one to blame but himself, but it still sucks to see someone take a major L like that.

It's called Pity you robot.
So now I'm "holier than thou" and a "robot"?  
roll.gif
You really don't know me.

As you said, the stakes are higher for someone in that position and it is about image.  It's something that as an AD for a university you need to be aware of.  It's not as if he was duped into driving drunk, messing around with some young chick AND trying to blackmail a cop.  You combine those three factors and it at the very least appears that Evans himself felt he was above the law.

Back
Top Bottom