**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kdslittlebro kdslittlebro you are about to get your wish

Jordan Laughing Face.png Jordan Laughing Face.png Jordan Laughing Face.png sb sb

Reactions: sb
Speaking of short QBs.

Any of y’all remember Jeremiah Masoli from Oregon? He was a Heisman candidate at one point. I was a fan of his back in the day. My dude was like 5’8 220 playing QB :lol:. I wanted him to make it :frown:

Speaking of short QBs.

Any of y’all remember Jeremiah Masoli from Oregon? He was a Heisman candidate at one point. I was a fan of his back in the day. My dude was like 5’8 220 playing QB :lol:. I wanted him to make it :frown:

I remember him lol I went to school there

wanted him to succeed and Vernon Adams

both of em play in the CFL now

One of my roommates was watching NFL live and I just heard one of the "analyst" say that Titans game plan is to get mariota one on one against pats linebackers with read options cause he "has 4.3 speed."

I had to leave the ****ing room.

One of my roommates was watching NFL live and I just heard one of the "analyst" say that Titans game plan is to get mariota one on one against pats linebackers with read options cause he "has 4.3 speed."

First things first, Marimoto needs to focus on throwing to his teammates.

i remember Masoli. first Ducks game i went to was with him against Cal. routed em. Ed Dickson and LaMichael James. think Shane Vareen was on Cal back then too :lol:

i like it

I chose the Titans to win, but realistically Tennessee is garbage and New England should win easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom