**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dudes...ur boy almost died yesterday :lol:

Went for a hike at Skyline Drive in VA (one of the most scenic locales in the US.)

While walking, a bear crossed right in front of me and my family. That bamma was at least 600 pounds. I never seen one in wild, let alone 10 feet from me.

I kept thinking I was gonna go out defending my family, but like Leo Dicaprio in the revenant. I froze up. Luckily for me, the bear ran off...

Im going to Alaska soon for a job for the rest of the summer and i'm already terrified of some **** like this happening. It's legit been a concern that frequently pops up in my mind lol. The only thing i've known my entire life is being able to go anywhere I want in the state without having to worry about getting eaten alive. Tons of woods and good stuff outdoors here, zero danger.

Like if I wanna experience anything outdoors in Alaska is someone gonna give me a gun or what. I'm terrified thinking about even having to use a gun on something so I dont get mauled to death. Coming across grizzly cubs top 3 fear of mine. Being anywhere close to an alligator also top 3. I will never understand how people down south **** around in the water with those evil dinosaurs.

What are you doing up in Alaska, I got some buddies who work all throughout. I spend more than half the year in the wilderness and that jj’s story got me :lol:

Being that close is always a life check though, just wait til you experience a bluff charge. Well actually I hope nobody experiences that, most terrifying thing possible

8C191BF4-5D70-49D1-8A92-11981096DFC0.jpeg
Someone needs to help kdslittlebro kdslittlebro in the Black guy haircuts thread immediately!
:lol: kdslittlebro kdslittlebro needs to get him some peds

Im going to Alaska soon for a job for the rest of the summer and i'm already terrified of some **** like this happening. It's legit been a concern that frequently pops up in my mind lol. The only thing i've known my entire life is being able to go anywhere I want in the state without having to worry about getting eaten alive. Tons of woods and good stuff outdoors here, zero danger.

Like if I wanna experience anything outdoors in Alaska is someone gonna give me a gun or what. I'm terrified thinking about even having to use a gun on something so I dont get mauled to death. Coming across grizzly cubs top 3 fear of mine. Being anywhere close to an alligator also top 3. I will never understand how people down south **** around in the water with those evil dinosaurs.

After talking to some folks, apparently we did everything wrong in that situation. :lol:

We should have made noise, NOT turned our backs, etc....

Today's Trivia:

Everson Walls is the only player in NFL history (post-merger(1970)) to have 4 games with at least 2 interceptions in the same season. There are only 2 other players that had 3 games in the same season with at least 2 interceptions. Who are those 2 players?

Today's Trivia:

Everson Walls is the only player in NFL history (post-merger(1970)) to have 4 games with at least 2 interceptions in the same season. There are only 2 other players that had 3 games in the same season with at least 2 interceptions. Who are those 2 players?

ed reed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom