**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a lot of money to turn down in a profession where one injury can prevent you from ever obtaining that sort of contract.
I wish the best for Le'Veon, but that's one hell of a risk to take.
Worst case scenario he’s out of $14-15 million. I’m sure he can get the same deal or better next season if he balls.

Is that essentially a 2 year contract and they’ll just cut him year 3? Or there’s a likelihood they’d keep him?
That’s the only reason I could see him not signing this. The language of the contract must’ve been ill.

Just about all NFL contracts are like that. Even the next team that signs him it will be the same. I don't know if he'll get a $14 per offer again unless it's short-term.

im pissed he didn't sign.... you can't get the same deal AB got and I think that's what he wanted... not i gotta sell all my funko/mcfarlane Bell stuff

Players need to fight for guaranteed contracts next time negotiations open up. much as I love Zeke and other rbs , they just aren't as valuable because of the average life span of the nfl running backs. I was happy we let dmarco go when we did , not smart to pay a rb big money .
I would run leveon to the ground and not pay him as well if I ran an NFL team. Business is business.

Last edited:
Because you’re not making sense with false generalizations.

Most steeler fans I know, and myself included want to see Le’veon get paid.

None of that “shutup and dribble” nonsense you’re talking about.
Go read the ESPN comment section about his contract.

I think bell wanted a long deal and the Steelers tried to please him but they couldn’t pay him as much as Brown with Ben wanting a new deal soon...

I doubt Ben has any implication on it. He's 36 and waffling around retirement every off-season now. Both these dudes won't be with the Steelers come 2 seasons from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom