**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they're holding it isn't helping cause Russ been running for his life all game.

Watch the DEs on the replays.. like the play Wilson just made, the LT grabs curry's hand when Russ peels out to that side

Next week is game of the season for Eagles. Bounce back and beat the Rams and all is well. Lose to the two best teams you played all season and things change real quick

Next week is game of the season for Eagles. Bounce back and beat the Rams and all is well. Lose to the two best teams you played all season and things change real quick

gonna sound weird...but for a team winning so many games in a row...a well timed loss a few weeks before January can be good. can be a good wake up call and opportunity to highlight some areas to work on. i'm dead serious. doesn't hurt y'all in the standings either.

Dudes were really trying to laugh off the suggestion of Russ being an MVP contender pregame too :lol:
other then the team being 10 and 1 I don't see how Wentz is in the MVP race with his 60 percent Completion rate and all the help he has.
Russ has to carry his team.

That lateral was so clean...my goodness. That's **** I try to do in Madden, but panic and have to scramble my guys to try and recover a fumble.

Back in college in AR, I watched our team attempt a lateral, but the running back had already been tackled, so the bell was pitched to no one, and the defense ran it back for a TD :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom