LOCK

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Originally Posted by javier5857

estas molesto por que alguien esta chingando a tu mama? lulz

roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL dont get mad because my ancestors were beating yours with an ugly stick while they were in shackles pinche indo feo
laugh.gif
lulz, what am i mad at again? tomorrow will probably suck for you too huh, knowing dude is beating your mom's thighs up like it's nothing.. and she's paying his bills. have a great day though.

Oh yeah? Well apparently you cared enough to Edit and add the last part. You probably are an Illegal yourself slaving away hustlin corn.

Originally Posted by javier5857

estas molesto por que alguien esta chingando a tu mama? lulz

roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL dont get mad because my ancestors were beating yours with an ugly stick while they were in shackles pinche indo feo
laugh.gif
lulz, what am i mad at again? tomorrow will probably suck for you too huh, knowing dude is beating your mom's thighs up like it's nothing.. and she's paying his bills. have a great day though.

Oh yeah? Well apparently you cared enough to Edit and add the last part. You probably are an Illegal yourself slaving away hustlin corn.
corn? damn homie, i can't even get oranges? but hey, w/e lets you sleep at night. just don't let the fact that one of my slave people is inbetween your moms thighs keep you up
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom