Lock

from an insider on the O's MB....

Now concerning Bedard. He told me the focus today was with the Mariners. Names he's hearing include Jones, Morrow, Butler and Sherrill. BEDARD WILL BE TRADED. Roberts may not be.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I hope this doesn't mean Sabean thinks he's found a guy to be the cornerstone of his offensive overload, though. Rowand is good, but he's not great.

I hope Sabean doesn't think that... We still need more than Rowand on offense... What other moves does he have up his sleeve?
ohwell.gif

I'd give Prior a shot.

Not very happy with the Mets' offseason moves so far, but a departing Cabrera, Dontrelle, Druw Jones and Rowand is definitely a good thing.

Tejada was a big trade. Wow. I bet he puts up huge numbers in the Juice Box, unless he is suspended...

The Rangers better get Mark Prior on the horn ASAP and get him on the next flight to Arlington. A guy with ace potential comes available, this team HAS to takea chance.

^ Trust, the only person that reasonably thought that Dallas was going to be a stud... was Dallas.

I'm not completely convinced even his mom believed him.

The only other reason to believe he was going to be the next big thing was... well, there was no real reason. He was a MLB third baseman with a good team.That's it.

Dude's attitude is OFF... the CHARTS.

Back
Top Bottom