LOCKED UP ABROAD

antonlavey

Banned
Anyone peep this? Don't commit crime in a third world country......American prisons are like luxury loft apartments in NYC midtown in comparison.
frown.gif

It was on National Geographic. This dude got locked up for 4 and half years in the worst prison in South America. Apparently 1300 inmates have been killed inthat prison since it opened. And 111 died in a recent massacre.
eek.gif

I need to peep the S. America episode. I watched the Chechniya (SP?) and Philippines episode. I was hoping for actually prisons, but it ended up being some mobwho held some aid workers for ransom, and some tourists on some remote island in Thailand.

Check hulu for episodes.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

It was on National Geographic. This dude got locked up for 4 and half years in the worst prison in South America. Apparently 1300 inmates have been killed in that prison since it opened. And 111 died in a recent massacre.
eek.gif
I just saw that episode like 10 mins ago. That was a lot of yayo!

I watch it every week its a favorite show of mine i like the Mexico episode where this one guy shot two police officers and escaped Mexico without gettingarrested and the other guy tried to flee Mexico dressed as a woman LOL.

Really interesting show its on every Wednesday at 10 pm.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

You hear about the lady that tried to smuggle drugs into Indochina?

Yep, she got "raped" apparently and is escaping the firing squads. I still want details in that story. It can't be a coincidence that she justso happened to get raped and pregnant when she was facing execution.

Anyone peep this? Don't commit crime in a third world country......American prisons are like luxury loft apartments in NYC midtown in comparison.
frown.gif

Better yet... let's not commit crime anwhere...

Originally Posted by OB89

frown.gif

Feds on Niketalk now.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

frown.gif

Feds on Niketalk now.

You beat me to it, I looked at his avy and was like WTH
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Used to watch this in my high school econ class. $%#@ was pretty crazy.

A new episode was on yesturday. It was pretty good, they were in Brazil and he got caught trying to smuggle cocaine to Hungary. Sent 4 1/2 years in the worstBrazilian jail.

man i really felt bad for that dude that got stuck in Peru for something he didnt even do.

I like the episode where british dude got put in jail for something his friend (some chick) did. It's been years and he hasn't been allowed to leavethe country. I think it was Peru?

I do feel a sense of Schadenfreude when I see uppity Euros and Canadians, the types who will lecture Americans about how racist and"Islamophobic" we are, get captured and tortured by Muslims, simply because they are Westerners.

Just because your local Parliament loves the UN and The Palestinian Authority(ies) does not mean that you are still not an Infidel and a subhuman in theireyes. They act like because they have a German or Canadian passport, they will not be menaced by radical Muslims. So they travel to South and South EasternAsia and get what they deserve.

I do feel sorry for the drug smugglers, they are just trying to satisfy a demand that exists up here. Although sometimes, they are so amazingly stupid theyalmost deserve what they get.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

I do feel a sense of Schadenfreude when I see uppity Euros and Canadians, the types who will lecture Americans about how racist and "Islamophobic" we are, get captured and tortured by Muslims, simply because they are Westerners.

Just because your local Parliament loves the UN and The Palestinian Authority(ies) does not mean that you are still not an Infidel and a subhuman in their eyes. They act like because they have a German or Canadian passport, they will not be menaced by radical Muslims. So they travel to South and South Eastern Asia and get what they deserve.

I do feel sorry for the drug smugglers, they are just trying to satisfy a demand that exists up here. Although sometimes, they are so amazingly stupid they almost deserve what they get.

Boston Legal?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

frown.gif

Feds on Niketalk now.

Sure why not, I'm not a cyber FBI agent so be cool.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom