LOCKER OMFG DOUCHE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *!%@

I was playing starcraft and dude asked me if i wanted a locker invite, I said no thanks I already got 700points
I told him I was gonna get a MacbookPro for the 1500 points and dude said they changed it to 6k points.
i checked it out.
68c15a48b1e5d2ae3200f7d5e3f2b8151f26a9f.gif

seriously...i just saw that %@% today. was up to 800 pts, too. oh well, might as well try to use them up. i think they expire after a year.

I got 1106 ptz and saw they jacked up the prices, oh well its near impossible to get a prize from there anyway

seriously i have like 500 ptz and i was just gonna waste them on some 360 games but its seems like they NEVER reup on anything since the day i got invited i havent seen anything in there prize section ... it always says coming soon
smh.gif
smh.gif

well it is a lot easier to get points now with the videos what do you expect? i shot up 400 points in a little bit of time because of the videos.

Originally Posted by Damu

well it is a lot easier to get points now with the videos what do you expect? i shot up 400 points in a little bit of time because of the videos.
yea and now they are making sooooo much money with the videos and all the ads on the videos. so they are caking off the site while barely sending out prizes.

cant wait til they have a store that you can redeem anytime 24/7

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Originally Posted by Damu

yea and now they are making sooooo much money with the videos and all the ads on the videos. so they are caking off the site while barely sending out prizes.

cant wait til they have a store that you can redeem anytime 24/7
no telling how long thats gonna take. by time they do that the prizes will quadruple their value again
smh.gif

should be soon, i think prices are gonna stay the same though. they said for a long time that prices would go up 4x. plus its gonna take a long time for people to rack up 5k points to get something or even more.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

I haven't been on that site since the summer when people were giving out free sign-ups
laugh.gif
Same. I completely forgot that it existed. Never has any of the prizes in stock
smh.gif

they just restocked with ray bans and gshocks for the next redemption, i don't have enough though ):

just saw the video on that site....looks like a super scam. Those dudes probably high fived each other after they made in " We're going to be filthy rich for nothing!!!!"

I stopped going. Everytime I went they never have the stuff, it always said coming soon.

yeah they suck, i had like only 200points anyways so im not that mad but if i had 400 or more i'd be pretty heated.

Back
Top Bottom