LOL AT HEINEKEN !!!!!

So I tried looking in the search topic and I couldn't find it.....but gimme a late pass and a threadlink and i'll simply request a delete

I can't stop laughing at this commercial
roll.gif

Haha. Does anyone even feel like beer is the greatest thing in the world? That's how it's always been portrayed in commercials since forever.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Haha. Does anyone even feel like beer is the greatest thing in the world? That's how it's always been portrayed in commercials since forever.

Beer is garbage imo. All beer.

If I do drink, its for the effect. Not to taste that !#%. Thats why I stick to hard liqour, so I can skip all the bull and get right to the effect.

Eh, not that funny to me. I chuckled the first time I saw it, but now seeing it once an hour is kinda OD and making me hate it.
Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

2v9y81f.gif

If I do drink, its for the effect. Not to taste that !#%. Thats why I stick to hard liqour, so I can skip all the bull and get right to the effect.
you must be in high school or haven't had good beer because there are tons of beer out there that taste great

Originally Posted by the north west

you must be in high school or haven't had good beer because there are tons of beer out there that taste great
I'm in college...

I'm not interested in becoming a beer connoisseur. If the stuff @ the gas station doesn't taste good I'm not going to go out of my way to find somethat does.

I've had it all as far as gas station beer.

From Sam Adams (every conceivable flavor) to newcastle. All those domestic beers. The Mexican beers. The Imported *#*...

Nothing does it for me. I'll stick to my hard liqour. Thanks..

And btw, "taste" is a matter of opinion. What you feel tastes good may taste horrid to others. Generalizing FTL.

roll.gif
at all the guy's expression. but beer isn't bad. at first i didn't like it but after a few drinks, it started tasting better..

although its an alcohol commercial
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'm not gonna lie the first time i seen it i was dying
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

on another note, SneakerHeathen not trying to invade your personal business but i always thought you were Muslim
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

on another note, SneakerHeathen not trying to invade your personal business but i always thought you were Muslim
laugh.gif

Ummm alcohol is also prohibited in Christianity...Most Christians don't know that....

Why is it that being Muslim always tends to make people think we're all super strict and abide to its rules completely???

People go against the grain all the time, in all religions.

Christians aren't supposed to swear, yet they do so all the time...

Aren't supposed to commit adultry...

Aren't supposed to indulge in alot of things....Alot of things that are otherwise normal in American society, so normal most people don't see the wrongin so many things...

I could go on, but this isn't the topic for that conversation

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ummm alcohol is also prohibited in Christianity...Most Christians don't know that....

Why is it that being Muslim always tends to make people think we're all super strict and abide to its rules completely???

People go against the grain all the time, in all religions.

Christians aren't supposed to swear, yet they do so all the time...

Aren't supposed to commit adultry...

Aren't supposed to indulge in alot of things....Alot of things that are otherwise normal in American society, so normal most people don't see the wrong in so many things...

I could go on, but this isn't the topic for that conversation

Some interpret the Quran as saying that only wine is forbidden to drink for Muslims. I think that it mentions wine specifically, so some people with a moderateinterpretation say that beverages such as beer, whiskey and other non-wine alcohol drinks are allowed.

Back
Top Bottom