LOL. Bulls vs. Cavs, 01/15/09

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Lebron is better than Kobe. Lebron took us to 7 games with way less help than Kobe had.
And Atlanta took u to 7 so what's your point? Yall were shaky up to the Conference Finals.

Lebron was %*#@ tonight and dude almost had a triple quadruple double.
Fixed
nerd.gif

Lebron was %*#@ tonight and dude almost had a triple double. Very off night for him, just shows how great his overall game is, but he really does need to workon that J.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

If we had a BULLY on our team Lebron wouldnt go off on the bulls as much as he does! Under cut that $@$++@+%+$** one time when he comes in the lane and he wont even put up 15 pts. Lets get it done tonight bulls! chicago 102 cle 94.
soo close!

Cavs didn't lose this so much as the Bulls won this. Lebron had some missed shots, but he still got points and contributed the most to his team.

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

Drose really showed up in the 4th and OT
That's back to back nights now. D Rose had 17 in the 4th last night against Toronto.

To the original thread starter, I wouldn't change the title like that, I speak form experience.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

wth, i went to take a dump when OT was going to start i come back and Bulls up 8
laugh.gif

wth are you talking about?

most of a half of basketball could played in the time it takes me to duece.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Lebron is better than Kobe. Lebron took us to 7 games with way less help than Kobe had.
so did the hawks. i guess joe johnson is equivalent to lebron based on your reasoning.

That was like a fake 7 game series. None of the home games were within 30 points. I'm just saying that Cleveland was by far our hardest series and thatLebron had less help around him than Kobe did. You can basically put one guy on Kobe and help close down driving lanes with subtle help, but you have to have 5guys with their head on a swivel to stop Lebron, and still don't most of the time.

nobody but to blame in this one but 23, i mean why do we always have to watch him hold the ball for 10 seconds, pull up for a M.J. like jumper and brick, hehas only had 1 walk off buzzer beater in his career, so why doesn't the coaching staff run an actual play for him, or MO

oh well, we were short-handed, hopefully Delonte comes back soon, and we need to stop holding the ball so much, when we run the offesne through mo and lebronis moving w/o the ball, its a wrap

A fake 7 game series? Really?

Yall were getting EMBARRASSED by a team that nobody thought would win 1 game. Every series up to Detroit was difficult for the C's. Stop downplaying theHawks.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

the cavs will finally come down to earth. they are still one piece away from a championship

What? Down to earth?? No Z? No Ben? Nvm. It was a bad game for the Cavs, Bron didn't really have a good game at all... but don't give me that"down to earth" Bull when we been blowin out cats all season..

Back
Top Bottom