lol, how was this guy our president?

I love when people say 'he'd be cool to get a drink with' or 'shoot the $*+@ with.' Do you drink with ******ed war criminals often?

This is the funny George Bush video I have ever seen.

roll.gif

Like Anton said, Bush basically made the improbable happen.

We had presidential campaigns for:

Barack Obama (a black man)

Hillary Clinton (a woman)

John 'Can't Find' McCain (700 years old)

Ron Paul (701 years old)

and a dude named Huckabee...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

He's from TEXAS
laugh.gif
. They are DUMB
Because one man represents 24 million people.

indifferent.gif
he's from New Haven, Connecticut

And he got his education from Yale & Harvard.
That tells you something about the screening those schools do....

Originally Posted by MHT214

He's from TEXAS
laugh.gif
. They are DUMB

indifferent.gif

It has nothing to do with their screening process. George Bush got in through affirmative action.

BostonThreeParty wrote:
you could say the same thing about the guy occupying the Oval Office right now.

Some Change
eyes.gif

what?
laugh.gif

at least the current president doesnt talk in the third grade level

bush is a great comedian though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

BostonThreeParty wrote:

Some Change
eyes.gif

what?
laugh.gif

at least the current president doesnt talk in the third grade level

bush is a great comedian though
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I know right? How ******ed do you have to be to not be able to spot the difference between Bush and Obama, skin color aside.

You don't have to agree with his policies but you say Obama is on par with Bush, you a moron, moron.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

We haven't had a decent president in long time.

Bush was a dork and Obama is clueless as to what the country's real problems are.
Hopefully in 2012 we have somebody elected that can handle the economic problems that are plaguing this country right now. The disparity, the overspending, the buyouts, they are all pulling the rug from beneath our feet and we're going to pay for it in the future.

People complain about wars and health care, when the problem is that the government has made people lazy and idle. When the government provides for people, who is going want to work for what they can have for "free"? The economy is the real problem.
Preach. I voted for Obama w/o thinking twice about it. But if Romney was on the Republican ticket I would've been putting in work researching the candidates.
BacsiLove wrote:
How much longer are people gonna hate Bush?

Carter is still on the receiving end of hate. Safe to say Bush will die w/plenty of haters.
wanksta23 wrote:
BostonThreeParty wrote:

Some Change 
eyes.gif

some you fools expect change over night
roll.gif

Yeah, seriously. Its not like Obama can just step in and reform our health care system...
smoothrick007 wrote:
Like dude said, how are you going to let this man represent Texas? At least we're in a way better economic situation than California is.

That's cause you shoot illegal immigrants and we let them take our jerbs. On a more serious note, Republicans manage money sooo much better than Democrats. If there's a $1 leftover in the budget Pelosi will try to extend welfare benefits 90% of the country.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Some Change
eyes.gif
We're not talking about that right now though. Sticking to that good ol' defense mechanism like it's your job...you're pathetic.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TacC4

smoothrick007 wrote:
Like dude said, how are you going to let this man represent Texas? At least we're in a way better economic situation than California is.
You have no basis for that.. It isn't even true.. Reagan, Bush I & Bush II all screwed up the budget.. But at least Bush I was more pragmatic and smart about it.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

He's from TEXAS
laugh.gif
. They are DUMB

indifferent.gif

It has nothing to do with their screening process. George Bush got in through affirmative action.
It's like that at most top schools, don't be surprised.  HBS and other graduate schools are different, though they don't barely look at legacies.  And I'm pretty sure Bush didn't have any family members that went through the Harvard system.

Originally Posted by Essential1

worst answer ever...

by the way he got into Yale and Harvard with family money...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you could hear the people in the backround laughing... i think all the nt'ers on here willprobablygive a better explanation

Originally Posted by TacC4

On a more serious note, Republicans manage money sooo much better than Democrats. If there's a $1 leftover in the budget Pelosi will try to extend welfare benefits 90% of the country.
national%2Bdebt%2Bchart.gif

You know why there was such a RED during Bush's years.... Tax Cuts!  Just wait though... because after 2010 and unless Obama extends those Bush tax cuts, all of us are going to be paying more to Uncle Sam. 

Originally Posted by MFDOOM

why do people still worry about Bush? he's done and we have a new problem.
because anyone with the slightest knowledge of politics and policy can tell you that just because a person is out of office does not mean they no longer have any influence on today. Especially if they have only been out for only 15 months...

And Bush's legacy is still going.... He started Iraq War, we went into Afghanistan,  the tax cuts that have made a large deficit.. Dumb financial policy that created a recession that we are still in and cause large unemployment..

because anyone with the slightest knowledge of politics and policy can tell you that just because a person is out of office does not mean they no longer have any influence on today. Especially if they have only been out for only 15 months...

And Bush's legacy is still going.... He started Iraq War, we went into Afghanistan,  the tax cuts that have made a large deficit.. Dumb financial policy that created a recession that we are still in and cause large unemployment..
most ignorant statement i've seen you make.  bush started the recession
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by reigndrop

most ignorant statement i've seen you make.  bush started the recession
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
its a simplification of course... I know he is not the only cause..... There are hundreds of players.. And to be honest Bush didn't help the situation any..

Originally Posted by reigndrop

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

He's from TEXAS
laugh.gif
. They are DUMB

indifferent.gif

It's like that at most top schools, don't be surprised.  HBS and other graduate schools are different, though they don't barely look at legacies.  And I'm pretty sure Bush didn't have any family members that went through the Harvard system.
His dad and granddad both went to Yale......  The Bush name is Big Money... So is the Pierce name (Barbara's maiden name) George W. Bush is descendant of Franklin Pierce (14th President of U.S.)

Marvin Pierce President of McCall Corporation  (published RedBook)
Franklin Pierce 14th President (he sucked too)
Prescott Bush (Wall Street Executive & State Senator)
George H.W. Bush (President)
George W. Bush (President)
Jeb Bush (Governor)

It's funny when people say they hate bush and they have absolutely no intelligence pertaining to politics!! "Man bush was terrible!" Why? "Because he started the war!" Oh, Ok

Back
Top Bottom