LOL, LMAO, ETc...is/been officially

laugh.gif
dnycemodel wrote:

Hey OP.....
e86367f12df9038e170c45c9f91789080d8c1abe.pjpg

laugh.gif
and a LOL 4 good mesure

I'm glad we have a self-appointed King of the Internet to tell us what words we should be typing into a messageboard otherwise we'd all be lost withouthis guidance.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I'm glad we have a self-appointed King of the Internet to tell us what words we should be typing into a messageboard otherwise we'd all be lost without his guidance.

lmao

Originally Posted by dtb00201

i lol before or after pretty much every statement on aim.....i'm never even laughing though... except when i go lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......then i'm really laughing

lol

im gonna start substituting *chuckle* for 'Lol'. i mean i know a lot of people put 'lol' for everything, but i seriously laugh out loud ateverything (in real life)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I'm glad we have a self-appointed King of the Internet to tell us what words we should be typing into a messageboard otherwise we'd all be lost without his guidance.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since we are getting rid of words and !**@, I think that punctuation and capitalization should be on the chopping block as well. Not only is that !**@ playedout, but is an inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom