LOL Rick Ross

ROSSTRUTH.jpg

Is Rick Ross the Biggest Fraud Ever in Hip-Hop?????

After saying in XXL that "I've never had a credibility problem and still don't..."

The XXL Editors received this letter from Louis Vuitton concerning the May 2009 cover of Rick Ross:

Dear Editor:

We were dismayed to see the cover of the May 2009 issue of XXL Magazine, which features a photo of Rick Ross wearing a pair of sunglasses prominently featuringcounterfeit Louis Vuitton trademarks. Because the photo has generated considerable confusion among your readers and Louis Vuitton customers among others, wefeel it is important to clarify several points.

The first is that the sunglasses Mr. Ross is wearing were not made by Louis Vuitton, and in fact, are counterfeit. Louis Vuitton did not grant permission toMr. Ross or to whoever did make the sunglasses to use our trademarks. The second is that no affiliation, sponsorship or association exists between Rick Ross orXXL and Louis Vuitton. The third is that counterfeiting is illegal.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to correct the confusion.

Sincerely,
Michael D. Pantalony, Esq.
Louis Vuitton Malletier

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Come on Ricky...

Further proof that this clown is on permanent FRAUD status. How can anybody support this FRAUD??

roll.gif

and I remember when I said there was no way they were authentic, dudes hit me with that same line they saying about T.I.'s snitching self.

"Money talks"...

Yeah, well money from Louis Vuitton just talked and he said that they're fake.
laugh.gif

I Think its a bad photoshop they try to render from the actual LV millionaires , but this dude track record been phony from the start.

I'm the biggest fraud, since you seen thus far.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

But this is who _'s choose to rock with nowadays, so
eyes.gif

*+%% is beyond pathetic.
You already know Cage...

*In before the "Who cares, he makes good music"*

Back
Top Bottom