Lol Saudi Billionare Making It Rain on a Stripper [No Nudity]

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Looks like he's handing out leaflets
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This reminds me of a video I seen on here a while ago. Its a wedding celebration I think ,from the middle east, or East Europe where men lick bills and stick them to females heads while dancing 
roll.gif

That is a lot of papercuts.
Plus his face has no emotion during it all

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

PS - I'm pretty sure this is Syrian not Saudi
It is definitely one of the countries from the Gulf. You can tell by the dialect and the type of music. I think they are at some fundraiser event. I think I hear her mentioning Oman (the country), and maybe they are raising money for Iraq? I am trying to decipher what they are saying. Don't think she is a stripper, more like a bellydancer/entertainer.

Why is he stuck up her %#@ and keeps putting that money on her? Urgh, some Arab men are so filthy and disgusting. Some of the biggest perverts I have come across.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this guy making it storm like its his job. No emotions, just bring his lunch pail (of money) to work, get er done, and call it a day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

PS - I'm pretty sure this is Syrian not Saudi

Why is he stuck up her %#@ and keeps putting that money on her? Urgh, some Arab men are so filthy and disgusting. Some of the biggest perverts I have come across.

laugh.gif
I kind of got the vibe he was trying to humiliate her on the low.

Back
Top Bottom