lol...soulja boy and hurricane chris on da cover of source

Quote:
That's the thing tho ... Artists don't put out singles like that anymore. Mainly b/c the label could care less about the artist showcasing their talent or "showing what they have to offer."

You aren't going to hear singles like "Warning", "C.R.E.A.M", "southernplayalisticadillacmuzik", "Cell Therapy", "Half Time", "Can't Knock The Hustle", "Scenario" ... b/c it's all about making the next big catching song, ringtone download & other ******!t ...

So I'm not really faulting you for not checking on him ... but I just realize a lot of times the singles aren't a good representation of the artist(s) and they aren't the song(s) that the artist(s) would like to represent them. It's what the label wants.

Ex. I was already up on Webbie ... but if I wasn't and I heard "Gimme That " & "Bad " which were his singles. I'd think he was another corny, catchy-hook garbage rapper and it's not even the case.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM NINJA
We are the dreamer's dreams.
We are what you're fighting in the dark
When you are fighting the unseen.​

Hurricane Chris is signed to Collipark too? Ying Yang Twins might want to go back to Collipark music.

I see why Soulja Boy and Hurricane Chris are on front of the Source. They're young and they happen to have hit songs out. You dudes gotta stop thinking like bitter little children and remember that the Source has to sell magazines. They can't have Talib Kweli and Nas on their cover every month.

This is the worst cover since Kimora Lee made it.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm so SOLEful #31- Avalon
Gwinnett County​

TEAMMUSICFORUM

Where Everybody Has A Hot 16
"Dawg, i shoulda been signed TWICE."​

Back
Top Bottom