:lol @ the new Taco Bell "we only use REAL BEEF" commercials

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

i used to work @ taco bell. that meat is in a frozen plastic zip lock bag and its heated up in hot water. Take it from me, that is not 88% beef
same here. my boss use to make us add water to the meat to make it last longer

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

i used to work @ taco bell. that meat is in a frozen plastic zip lock bag and its heated up in hot water. Take it from me, that is not 88% beef
same here. my boss use to make us add water to the meat to make it last longer

Hate all ya want on taco bell, but they be coming through when you gots the munchies.

Hate all ya want on taco bell, but they be coming through when you gots the munchies.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

...i'm still gonna eat it.
nerd.gif

KFC/Taco Bell combo was the greatest freestanding establishment ever created.
This man knows.
pimp.gif

Been cutting down on fast food the past few years. I haven't had taco bell in about 7 years though. It just started looking less and less appetizing.

Been cutting down on fast food the past few years. I haven't had taco bell in about 7 years though. It just started looking less and less appetizing.

i've been sticking with 7 layer burritos, bean burritos, nachos supreme with no meat, and having all the items i get from taco bell not have meat on them lately.

i've been sticking with 7 layer burritos, bean burritos, nachos supreme with no meat, and having all the items i get from taco bell not have meat on them lately.

Back
Top Bottom