LOL @ these custom AF1s. . . .

You should post this in Sneaker Art. Creative if u ask me
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

If u take the 1st ones.. and take away the fuzzy @#%$.. and change the laces.. they mite b ok.. the other ones tho :smh:
smh.gif

A |I| R
M |A| N
A |N| F

The color scheme of the first ones is nice, but some of the fuzziness has to go.
WHO GOT SOME GANGSTA, GANGSTA SHI....???!!!!​

craftsmanship on both looks to be solid.....second ones are iffy....I'd take the first sans white fur. And yeah...Sneaker Art forum.
Do you shop online a eBay.com, FinishLine.com, iTunes Store? If so then sign up and get cash back for shopping at those stores and more @......

extremely tacky but amazing work!!
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

I bet somewhere on the pics in fine print it reads "Kinfolk Kia Shie was here, so krispy" lol

^^ haha i hate kia shine, dudes the biggest herb ive ever seen- those first ones would be raw if the fuzzy stuff and that santa buckle thing were gone
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

So crispy... :lol:
laugh.gif
City of SD "Klack Klack Klack Klack Klack"
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

what the @#%$ @#%$ is that.......@#%$ these pictures made my eyes hurt.... red pair looks like my @#%$ when i eat hot cheetos.... lol... other pair looks like some fakes falling apart....lol...... smoked 2 much kush lol
ZULU NATION​

L.A​

yall are trippin man, 1st ones are actually NICE AND CREATIVE! very nice. i wouldnt mind rockin those on CHRISTMAS ONLY but the second ones are ehh. but i got to admit....extremely creative, havent seen anything like it
Team Pacific Northwest

TEAM iSketch
Let Me Sketch Ya Face Girl

I don't see whats so funny. Most of Nike's releases have look very similar to these customs as of late.
WANTED
Nike Dunk Lebron "Akron" Sz 10, 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 "VIBE Magazine" Any Size.

TEAM-AF-ONE

Back
Top Bottom