LOL @ this little girl's birthday wish

wow i dont want to be a downer because that was very cute but man was that depressing. a kid that age shouldn't even be considering that..what has she been exposed to to make her wish that. Superficial as hell and so very young. wish for a pony or something.

wow i dont want to be a downer because that was very cute but man was that depressing. a kid that age shouldn't even be considering that..what has she been exposed to to make her wish that. Superficial as hell and so very young. wish for a pony or something.

Nah I see what you're saying bro... but I think that's reaching.

As a little girl, every little girl wanted to be like mommy, they wanted to a grown up, they wanted to be a working woman.

Career Barbie Dolls, home kitchen, little babies, makeup... ect. These are the type of toys they advertise to these young girls.

As a little girl, every little girl wanted to be like mommy, they wanted to a grown up, they wanted to be a working woman.

Career Barbie Dolls, home kitchen, little babies, makeup... ect. These are the type of toys they advertise to these young girls.

i see your point but can we really assess the situation and think that is it? maybe im pessimistic about society in general but i am thinking of the opposite. this lil girl might be exposed to those trash teen shows on nickelodean or see divas in commercials or those children glamorized on TLC. she might see men drool over big breasted women and want that because she wants that sort of attention.

oh lawd 
laugh.gif
 future IGer in the making

i see your point but can we really assess the situation and think that is it? maybe im pessimistic about society in general but i am thinking of the opposite. this lil girl might be exposed to those trash teen shows on nickelodean or see divas in commercials or those children glamorized on TLC. she might see men drool over big breasted women and want that because she wants that sort of attention.

Repped.

You're right... it's sad to see and witness this day in age of what's being shoved down these young generations throat.

I remember a couple weeks ago, there was a thread made by a NTer saying he wish he was in WWII because he wants to blow people up and get blown up and live.

Why? I assume it's because of all these military video games that feed down that killing and being in a war is "cool".

Last edited:
Maybe I need to lighten and not take things so seriously, but I didn't crack a smile
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom