LOLZ. I love when pics spin off like this

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Crank Lucas' hairline > demonbasketball
preach

I'm not gonna verbally attack demon on here, not what I do, but his definition of a troll is flawed, for some reason he has been an annoyance to me since day one, I don't know what I have done, constant messages of "I can't wait to meet you" and "Call me when you're in Arizona". Fam, I'm just stating a fact, I am literally and physically 3 times your size, your chances are slim. But theres an even slimmer chance of me running into you anyway, so what's the point?
arent you white and medium to skinny stature?? i think you took a pic of yourself at mcdonalds eating a mcgangbang.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

You guys made me do this...

how could NT forget about this...

*will post more by request

r7kefd.jpg

2i7r3g7.jpg

12313qg.jpg

23w1x11.jpg

14m9a40.jpg

2n07vgy.jpg

1230bd3.jpg

wl4t8x.jpg

PS

mossy, where you at homie?

This just made my night. There had to have been 30 or so of those
laugh.gif

*EDIT Does anyone have all of them saved by any chance
nerd.gif

preach

I'm not gonna verbally attack demon on here, not what I do, but his definition of a troll is flawed, for some reason he has been an annoyance to me since day one, I don't know what I have done, constant messages of "I can't wait to meet you" and "Call me when you're in Arizona". Fam, I'm just stating a fact, I am literally and physically 3 times your size, your chances are slim. But theres an even slimmer chance of me running into you anyway, so what's the point?

I mean lets say if I was chilling in AZ and you saw me, what are you going to do?, approach me and tell me your demon from niketalk?
alien.gif
roll.gif

preach

I mean lets say if I was chilling in AZ and you saw me, what are you going to do?, approach me and tell me your demon from niketalk?
alien.gif
roll.gif

Nevr have I EVER messaged you, get that straight. I've told you TWICE, if you ever come to AZ, hit me up. Never said called. Don't twist my wordsaround. You've been a pest around here since your first screen name, before you started making your played out gifs. If you're gonna state your facts,at least make them accurate. I doubt your 15 feet tall and weigh 350 pounds.
eyes.gif
Maybe twice my size might be a lil better comparison, but even then, I KNOW FOR A FACT I would do work on you.
wink.gif

approach me and tell me your demon from niketalk?

pimp.gif

I'm done with you for now, I stated my rebuttal. Go 'head and come back with another condescending post and throw a gif in there for good measure,it'll earn you a few
laugh.gif
's.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit:

evr have I EVER messaged you, get that straight. I've told you TWICE, if you ever come to AZ, hit me up. Never said called. Don't twist my words around. You've been a pest around here since your first screen name, before you started making your played out gifs.
preach__copy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom