London riots occuring at the moment vol. Madness!

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xfile 11

I would not be surprised if that stuff didn't start happening here in the states after the governments shenanigans and sheer inability to get anything done without looking like idiots.

I believe police would respond a lot more sternly here than they have in London

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

but why though.

I believe a young man was shot and killed by the police.

this has nothing to do with that incident anymore. just a bunch of fools acting stupid

Went to work today and saw smashed windows everywhere. JD sports must be feeling it hard. There stores in hackney, tottenham and walthamstow have all been looted.

I would not be surprised if that stuff didn't start happening here in the states after the governments shenanigans and sheer inability to get anything done without looking like idiots.

Americans are apathetic

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I feel for the mom & pop store owners whose businesses are innocent bystanders of this civil unrest.
tired.gif

And for some of the families who have been displaced. Its not even about the police shooting the kid anymore.
Its a bunch of lowlife thugs who realized they can steal and loot with basically no consequences...

Originally Posted by Ground King

what is the reason behind all of this nonsensical rubbery?

it has been answered and quoted many times already.

it started because a father was killed by the cops, but now idiots are rioting for the sake of being destructive.

lets be cereal...we had a thread about this a few days ago. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ddouble

Went to work today and saw smashed windows everywhere. JD sports must be feeling it hard. There stores in hackney, tottenham and walthamstow have all been looted.
Saw man running out of JD with like 8 tracksuits each.
tired.gif
A guy who I lived with at uni is all over TV, he is definitely going to get caught.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Americans are apathetic
This is completely true...wonder for how long.  Hopefully we get our %*#! together.

Back
Top Bottom