London riots occuring at the moment vol. Madness!

They are LOOTING because they can, not rioting. It has nothing to do with the guy who got shot. I'm sure they don't even know his name. The police got stretched and these youths took their chances. It started in London then people from Brisol, Liverpool, Manchester etc got involved. People far away from the initial incident.

It now has nothing to do with the original incident. Its now given kids an excuse just to steal stuff. Its even affecting small towns like the one i live in, its crazy.

Damn shame. Most of those fools are rioting just to riot. I hope they get beat down by the police and thrown in jail.

They showed a video from the riots on the news this morning of a kid that was hurt, and these dudes went over to him, and instead of helping him, they went in his back pack and stole his stuff. And the people who did it were some straight wanna-be gangstas. SMH....

If I owned a business there I would be posted outside my joint with a shotgun and plenty of rounds, and WISH a fool would try.

Originally Posted by ddouble

They are LOOTING because they can, not rioting. It has nothing to do with the guy who got shot. I'm sure they don't even know his name. The police got stretched and these youths took their chances. It started in London then people from Brisol, Liverpool, Manchester etc got involved. People far away from the initial incident.

Jonathan ~ Where do you live and howz the situation over there right now?

I understand that there are those who are unhappy with their government, but destroying your city, burning down buildings, ruining the businesses of the average man trying to make a living, stealing, hurting people, etc... is absolutely unacceptable. There's no justification for that.

Like Heavenlee and ddouble mention, I don't think a majority of those kids knew who that dead man was nor were they there fight for their cause.
I posted this before, but I think the attitude of these girls represent a lot of the kids out there.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Jonathan ~ Where do you live and howz the situation over there right now?

I understand that there are those who are unhappy with their government, but destroying your city, burning down buildings, ruining the businesses of the average man trying to make a living, stealing, hurting people, etc... is absolutely unacceptable. There's no justification for that.

Like Heavenlee and ddouble mention, I don't think a majority of those kids knew who that dead man was nor were they there fight for their cause.
I posted this before, but I think the attitude of these girls represent a lot of the kids out there.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424
I live in a small town called Aylesbury which is tiny but there is stuff happening here, last night and probably tonight as well. Its about an hour from London but even places up north stuff is happening.
Its giving kids an excuse to steal, the problem is that where the riots are the teens are targeting other locations which have no police at all, so its really easy for them.

30t6p3b.gif
men i wish this would of happen in va never witnessed a riot in real life just want to experience it

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Have you guys seen the map of the riots?
They are basically rioting in the suburbs of London too, stuff is crazy.

But this isn't the governments fault at all.
These Brits are just @@%#@*@@.
Like I thought they were rioting because of the World's recent Economic news, but they are rioting because an "unarmed" gang member was shot.
I know in England there are racism problems and stuff, and people are saying this death is unjustifiable, but rioting for 3 days straight just destroying everything has nothing to do with that. They are just burning and stealing !@#$ for $*+@% and giggles. These people are morons, with the amount of people rioting, they could actually be doing more important and meaningful things like revolting against the government about the recent economic fiascos.
30t6p3b.gif
Not saying that i agree with the rioting because obviously stealing a new TV or furniture isnt gonna stop police tension. But with that said plz dont sit here and act as if this is the main reason behind them rioting as if nobody has a important motive.
They are rioting and destroying things to let it be known to the world that the murder of someone in their community by yet another cop will not be tolerated.

Why Riot you ask........... well lets see when things are protested in the legal way with rallies and petitions, they are ignored by the media, shut down by the cops, and repeated crimes in the future.

Now there destroying things and letting it known that there angry and suddenly Media is willing to hop all over the story. Its no different than the hollywood director who throws in unnecessary gunfire in his film.... Drama brings attention and clearly attention needs to be brought to this subject, considering that when it isnt drama involved your allowed to execute a harmless man on camera do like 2 months in a camp and return to work
I would be willing to bet my life that not even one out of every four people rioting care about some unarmed drug dealer they don't know getting shot. Idiot kids are breaking into a T-Mobile store and stealing phones to show that shooting an unarmed man is wrong? Doubtful. They're doing it because lots of people are destroying things and they think if everybody's doing it they can join in and not get punished. Period. 

If anybody thinks that rioting like this is an effective way to communicate their displeasure with police violence I feel sorry for them. It would be one thing if it were just misdirected anger but it's not even that; it's mostly amoral idiots trying to capitalize on a few people being angry. 

I'm pissed that it is gonna impact the EPL season. First the NBA lockouts, and then my only sports hope and this bs.

Back
Top Bottom